Chapter 6-The date

(By the way guys, I just want to add that it is the middle of the summer holidays for her.... Yeah!) hope you enjoy the chapter!

The week seemed to fly by! I can't believe that the summer holidays are almost over! Back to the snooty private prison that my Dad calls school for me next week.

Oh joy.

So anyways, today was Friday... Do you know what that means? Come on, you can guess!!!

Only the most important thing in the history of my dating life....

The alleged 'date' with Ricky!!!

Eeeeeeeep!

Octavia came over this afternoon at about two o clock to help me get ready. (And if your wondering who Octavia is, well, she's only my bestest friend in the whole stinkin world!)

I rang her on Monday after the meeting with my "fiancée" to tell her about Ricky. Of course, she decided to suck every single air bubble out of my lungs! We gossiped for an hour or two deciding what to wear and describing in specific detail what the colour if his eyes were. Yes, you heard me! We spent an hour talking about his eyes...

Oh Cod, I'm starting to think that this 'obsession' is becoming unhealthy!

So Tay, (Octavia) came over, looking gorgeous as always wearing a fitted white blouse that she casually tucked into her shimmering golden tail topped of with a thin sparkly golden belt. She let her short blonde hair down to just above her shoulders and made a small quiff at the front. She was wearing natural make up, with a light pink lip gloss, and shining golden eye shadow, with just a touch of eyeliner and mascara. All in all she looked perfect. Making me feel conscious of myself, with my hair messily pulled up into a lopsided bun, wearing my favourite pyjama top and baggy jumper.

What can I say?! I'm not dressy unless I have to be! I was just getting comfortable until Tay came over!

She immediately scolded me, as best friends do, on my lack of fashion sense, and that when she became a world renowned fashion designer she would make sure that she banned the usage of hoodies or plain tees ever again!

***

"This one or this one?" She asked, lifting up one dress after the other.

It was now the round of interrogation for my poor dresses. Apparently we had to choose the perfect dress first, so that we could match it with my scale tone. Then match my hair and make up along with it.

Have I mentioned that Octavia likes fashion?

No?

Well she does!

A LOT!

So far we have spent about an hour of me sitting on a stool in my walk in wardrobe whilst Tay is rummaging excitedly through the racks of my clothing.

"Why do you never wear this one?" She complained, for about the tenth time may I add.

I moaned.

"Because I don't want to wear dresses like that to school Tay! And yes, you can borrow it." I sighed heavily placing my head between my hands.

She squealed in delight and rushed off to the next rack.

"Um, Tay? Sorry to burst your fashion moment, but I kinda need to find a dress as Ricky will be here in an hour to pick me up."

"Ooh yes! The assignment!" She squeaked, clapping her hands together in glee.

Wait. Is that what she thought of me? An assignment?! I'm not that much of a fashion disaster!