Chapter 8- Mixed feelings

So guys...sorry that it's been a long time updating, all of you at school will know that it can get pretty hectic! But, hope you enjoy the chapter!

P.s. If you don't like quite pg.13 scenes don't read this chapter!

*Recap*

We sat down and were promptly given our menus. Finally! (I thought) something about this night will be good!

"Coral?"

"Ben?!"

*End of recap*

Ben stared at Ricky and I with a horrorstricken expression.

Why do these things have to happen to me?!

There was silence as we all sat there analysing each other. The tension was unbearable. Ricky was looking back and forth between Ben and I, confusedly trying to make a connection between the two of us.

"Sorry, i remember you from somewhere but I can't remember your name?" Ricky asked Ben.

"It's Ben, and can I talk with Coral for just a minute?"

I looked at Ricky, trying to tell him with my eyes not to let me go. But he just stared right on at Ben and produced the most warmly smile I have ever seen.

"Of course!" Ricky enthusiastically looked at me, motioning for me to go.

I looked over at Ben hesitantly, do you know what, if looks could kill he would have burnt a hole right through my scull by now. I looked down and hesitantly got up and stepped towards Ben.

I turned back to look at Ricky.. He just sat there smiling at me, motioning for me to go.

Why did he have to be so darn perfect?!

Ben led me outside of the restaurant and around to the back.

He pinned me against the wall, with his hands either side of my head and leant in quickly.

His lips grabbed mine quickly as he made his hands down towards my arms and lifted them up to place them around his neck. He then placed his hands around my waist and pushed me harder against the wall, his tongue grazing my mouth for entrance. I obliged and opened my mouth wider willingly, wanting to feel him again.

Come on people! I loved this guy! I hadn't kissed him in ages! It felt stinkin' good!

Our tongues wrestled for dominance as he grabbed hold if the back of my thighs, hoisting my legs up around his waist and pressing his manliness against me harder against the wall.

I then realised that I was here with Ricky.... Who was my freakin' fiancée!

I pushed back on his shoulders gently, making him break away from the kiss and untangled my legs from around him.

"Ben, we can't, what about Ricky..."

"Coral, I thought we said that we weren't going to take this fake marriage thing seriously and that you were trying to get it cancelled as soon as possible because you didn't even know the guy?!" He asked frustratedly.

"I'm not taking it seriously, we're just trying to get to know each other. And I'm trying to get it cancelled Ben but my father won't budge."

That was such a smooth lie... Of course I haven't bugged my father about not letting me marry him! In fact I wouldn't mind marrying Ricky, I mean, who would?!

"Loco, going on a dinner date with your fiancée sounds pretty involved to me!" He bursted out.

"Well you were here with someone as well Ben! Don't you act all innocent when you were probably here on a date! I saw you with a girl!"

"That was my mum! It's her birthday meal Loco," he ran a hand down his face.

"But you came here with him behind my back! You didn't even tell me Loco!"

"I'm sorry I didn't know I needed your permission to go out with my fiancée Ben! And why do you are anyway, we're not together anymore and I don't think we ever can be.." I ranted.

"I still love you Ben."

I whispered as I walked away.

"Loco, I will always love you! No matter who you're with, where you are, the person you become, whether u can claim you as mine, or not. I will always love you." He shouted after me.

I cringed...

Do I still like Ben?

I thought as I slowly walked away.

"Always and forever Loco!"

Oooh! So what's gonna happen between the love triangle?!

Who's team Ricky and who's team Ben?

Comment!

Please remember to vote, comment and tell other people about the book!

See ya,

Fee <3