"Let the girl remove it from him." The boss says, the guards pushing her towards him so can remove the muzzle.

"Now," the man says tugging on the girls's arm, pulling EunMin back so that she is against him, "tell us how you figured it out." He insists but Namjoon just stares at him.

"I already told you that I don't know." Namjoon replies with a hoarse voice.

The man's jaw ticks, raising a brow as he looks at the detective as he speaks again.

"How about this. Tell us, or we will inject her." He says bringing the needle to her neck, Namjoon's eyes widening.

"I-I really don't know." Namjoon says looking down, growing more and more frustrated by the second. "I was sick most of the time so I don't remember much. Are you even listening?" He says glaring at the guy.

"You leave me no choice then." The man says injecting the serum into her neck, making Namjoon move forward along with the chair, only to be hit on his shoulder.

Pain erupts in the area along with a loud ringing in his ears, sending Namjoon to the ground with a groan.

"Let's see if you remember something in time." The man says popping his neck. "Take them back to their cage."

"Namjoon!" EunMin scurries to her feet as soon as she is free and helps him up, placing an arm under his to steady him as he stands up.

The detectives slowly start following the guard ahead of them, Namjoon limping with each step as they walk.

"Move it." The guard says pressing a launcher on their backs.

"Here." EunMin says readjusting her position so that he doesn't have to put pressure on his leg. "I'll help you."

"Thanks." Namjoon says, his face red with pain every time he moves.

"Walk faster!" The guard says kicking the detective again, making him wince.

"Hey!" EunMin says finally snapping, hands balled into fists as she strides towards the guard so that she is standing near his face. "Give it a rest. You have what you want, there's no need to do this." She adds taking in a deep breath to calm herself.

"Fine." The guard says, a bored look on his face.

As they near the room, EunMin turns around once more to face the guard.

"What now?" He asks in an annoyed tone.

"Can we at least get some medical supplies?" She asks.

The guard raises his brows at her request, but immediately straightens his back as another small group of guards start walking a towards them.

The guard bows and steps to the side given the limited space on the narrow hallway while EunMin watches them closely out of curiosity, jumping as she feels someone put something in her pocket.

By the time the girl comes back to her senses and tries to catch a glimpse of the person, they are gone.

"In you go." The guard says harshly shoving the pair into the cage, locking it without giving them another glance, the room quiet as the detectives stare at the bars around them.