Breathing

"Y/N!" Brad running down the stairs screaming at his wife to see what was wrong with their newborn baby girl Elizabeth.

Y/N could sense the worry in the tone of his voice wondering what was wrong. "It-it's Lizzie sh-she's stop breathing and is coughing up blood love" by this time Y/N was frantically running up the stairs to see if her baby was ok.

As she peeped over the cot ever so slightly to hoping that Brad was wrong and that Elizabeth was perfectly fine.

Y/N took their tiny baby in the arms her breathing calmed down but the blood wouldn't stop, "Brad Brad ring an ambulance please!".

Y/N and Brad has tried and tried for so long for a baby but failed, years they've been trying and finally it happened the best thing that had happened to them in years. Everyone said it was a miracle their relationship became so much better and with everyone around them.

It got to Y/N at lot more than Brad as all her friends were having babies and bringing them round but Y/N just felt so jealous that Brad and her couldn't have a child of their own and now that might be taken away from them.

Once at the hospital they were made wait in the waiting room with the horrible plastic chairs, only half and hour later the doctor came in.

He took them into a private room as the waiting room was quite busy, the worst news possible that Y/N and Brad could never dream off was about to become a reality their little baby girl was dead.

_______________________________
Shit I know especially the ending.
Thank you so much for 16k!!