First i love you

Your p.o.v

Today was the day that your boyfriend Brad was coming home from tour. You's had been together for about a month and a half now, and you though that today would be the perfect time to say the three magical words.

You did really love Brad but it was hard for you to say it to him but you couldn't really understand why, but ever time you would go to say I love you, you would freeze up and get really nervous. Yes Brad had said I love you but it didn't really bother him at the time that you didn't say I love you back, but now thinking to your self it probably does make him feel like you don't love him, when you do love him. You thoughts were interrupted when you head a faint knock at the door, your heart started to pound and your hands stared to sweat just turning the door handle.

"Y/n!" Brad screams and hugs you so tight you can barley breathe.

"Hey Brad" you laugh at your boyfriend from how excited he was from seeing you.

"I missed you so much, love"

"And I of course missed you too"

It was so spontaneous you were going to say them three magic words to the man you love with all your life.

"Brad I love you" and that was it, you had finally said I love you too him, Brad was so happy that you thought he was going to cry

And out of nowhere he leaned in and kissed you with passion you felt sparks going off, it was probably the best kiss you and Brad had had.

"I love you too Y/n so much"

You both looked passionately into each other eyes and thought 'I did pick the right one'.

________________________________
So that was my first imagine I would love to know what you all thought. I know it was a bit sh*t but oh well and request some imagines.

Instagram=
Twitter=