Please (smut)

She doesn't remember how Brad and her had gotten into this position. His back pressed up against the headboard of the bed while she was situated in between Brad's legs with her back against his front and his hand in between her open legs that were on top of Brad. It might have been the time she didn't want to waste any longer or the fact that he looked too damn good for someone who just came back from the gym. The constant teasing between them was bound to end up in a sexual act, so here they were, the sounds of her wetness loud in the room and her needy moans from denying her of her orgasm.

Her eyes were clamped shut, fingers grasping the sheets and head resting on the crook of Brad's neck while he whispered obscene things into her ear. The mirror in front of them giving Brad the most pleasurable view. The feeling of his long and slick fingers pumped into her with the occasional brush of his palm against her clit. The bubbling in her stomach lasting for what seems like forever, Brads had yet to allow her to climax. "You're so wet," Brad groaned into her ear, lips leaving spongy kisses on her neck and sweet spot that nearly made Y/N see white spots. "Can you hear how wet you are baby?" Thrusting his fingers at a fast pace to prove his point. The roughness of it all made her thighs shake vigorously, she hadn't felt this much pleasure in a long time.

His free arm holding her against his torso as she was shaking of her prolonged orgasm. Her thighs threatened to clamp shut as the thrusting of his fingers were now added with the pad of his thumb rubbing her clit. "Brad, please...fuck, let me cum!" She whined, having enough of the building pressure that had never seem to be released. "Open your eyes and look at the mirror," Brads husky voice giving her another reason to cum. "Look at it while I fuck you with my fingers." The warmth of his breath fanning her neck, shivering at the feeling. She had opened her eyes to see the erotic view, bronze arm wrapped around her body while her heat was on display with Brads digits pumping rapidly in and out of her. He slowed his pace down to tease her, the loudest whimper she had ever emitted came out of her mouth. "Please Bradley, let me cum." Grasping the hand between her legs and controlling his movements.

Brads mouth opened, he couldn't believe that his girl was that needy to control his own fingers inside of her. A whine left Y/N mouth, her head slackening to rest against Brads cheek and her jaw wide open as he began to thrust his fingers faster than ever before. Whines had turned into moans that filled the room with the filthy sounds of his fingers delving in and out of her. Brad had stopped his thrusting only to begin shaking his fingers in her, dirty words tumbling from his lips. "Watch Y/N, I want you to watch and you can cum" She peered up at the mirror again, her whole body shaking from Brads harsh movements. The moment she laid eyes on their figures she had released. Her orgasm so powerful she had nearly blacked out. Her eyes fluttering shut while the groans tumbled out of her mouth, back arching from his torso, thighs quivering at the orgasm she was finally able to experience after the long torturous moments of being declined one. He quickly took his fingers out to rub at her clit at a fast motion, Y/N's body thrashing around in his arms as the pleasure was too much to bear. Her orgasm coming out in clear spurts, covering Brads arm that glistened under the light and the bed sheets. Working her through her high, half-lidded eyes had become a sign that she was tired and was about ready to let sleep take over her body. "Fuck baby," She let out a small giggle and looked at Brad who had his head rested atop of hers. "I've never made a girl squirt before." He smiled at her, the indentations of his dimples prominent as the both of them looked at the sight in front of them. Slapping his chest at his childishness, she had left their position to only have her knees buckle the moment she stepped foot on the ground. "You've completely wrecked me Simpson."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  I hope you enjoyed that imagine, and also I
Hope you're having a good day or had a good day, but remember if you have had a bad day tomorrow is a new day.

Lydia