Finished

"Bradley where the fuck are you?!" You scream running up the stairs tears streaming down your face trying to your idiotic boyfriend. "I'm up here sweetheart-"

"No Bradley don't sweetheart me I know what you... you've done" you shuttered at him.

Brad knew you were getting serious as you never used his full name, only when you were angry at him or use were having a serious conversation.

"W-what are you on about Y/N?"
He asked in a concerned tone

"this" you shoved your phone in his with a video of him and some random girl snogging each other faces off.

"I-I can explain" he looked down at his feet as tears were also rolling down his face as he knew this was the end.

"Bradley why? Why wasn't I good enough, why did you cheat I thought you loved me, but I guess I was wrong" by this time you were half way down stairs.

"No Y/N that's a complete lie of course I love you, I'm so so so-." Brad was completely balling his eyes and you could barely understand what he was saying.

"Brad forget about it if you loved me you wouldn't have cheated you twat!" You screamed at him, at this point you both new there was no point of fighting for your relationship. "You know what Bradley I hope you have a nice life you dickhead cause I don't want anything to do with you!"

And with they you slammed the door on his face you could hear his back slop against the door and use both burst into tears him in the house and you in your car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short but hope you enjoyed!!