Cry

Brad ran off after a very heated argument between the two of you. It was unforgettable. Definitely one of the worst arguments you two have ever had if not worst. You remember everything like it just happened a few seconds ago. The loud screaming. The crying. The rage. "Then maybe I'll just fucking leave then! Is that what you want, huh?!" Brad screamed at you.
"Get out Brad, I don't want you here."

Brads' dark eyes stared down at you before grabbing his phone, wallet and car keys and leaving the house, slamming the door behind him with no look back.

Now it's been 12 days. 18 hours. 56 minutes and 30 seconds.

You haven't talked to him ever since then. Not sure if you really wanted to. Hell, not sure if he wanted to talk to you. I mean clearly, if he did want to talk, he would have called you a long time ago. Maybe even come back home. You didn't know where he had been staying but you assumed he was at his mum and dads or Tris's house. You and Brad never held grudges for this long. Usually, one of you would break and come crawling back to the other, begging for attention like a new puppy.

But neither of you were puppies in this situation. More like territorial angered lions. You longed for his touch, his lips; You hate to admit it but who were you kidding? You've had twelve restless nights, uncomfortably moving around you and Brads bed, tossing and turning through the night hoping to wake up to a cheeky smiling Brad as he draped his arms around your body, holding you tight and asking you how you slept.

You even missed the simple showers you two would share. His way of "saving water"so he said. The hot steamy water tapping lightly against your flesh. You always would run your fingers along his back, your nails tickling his fevered skin. He could never keep his hands off of you, especially in the shower. His hands would tangle in your hair, massaging your scalp.

You've hardly been eating. Only eating as much as your stomach could take which nowadays only seemed to be six spoonfuls.

You slumped down into the couch in the living room. You didn't have the tv on. You just stared at the blackness of the screen. What an abyss you'd love to be in right now to escape this heartbreak you were suffering mentally from. Will things ever go back to normal?

The doorbell rang. It was late at night, you didn't know who could possibly be visiting you at a time like this, but you figured it was your best friend coming to comfort you after you cried to her about what happened with you and Brad. You got up from the couch, wiping your tears and wiping your slightly wet hands onto your shirt before looking through the peep hole.

You slowly moved away from the door. Were your eyes deceiving you? You placed your fingers on the metal lock of the door, unlocking it before opening the door.

Brad stared into your eyes sadly. You could tell he had been crying as well. His orbs remained a deep brown but the white around his eyes seemed to be blood shot now. You made room for him to come inside and he slowly stepped in, closing the door behind him before locking eyes with you again.

He studied your expression, head slowly cocking to the side, squinting his eyes. He wasn't sure if you were angry with his appearance. Happy? Maybe just confused.

"Took you long enough" you smiled up at him

A smile started to spread onto his face and he proudly took you into his arms, and engulfed you into the biggest hug. He kissed your falling tears away, continuously kissing your temple and holding you tightly. "It won't happen again. I'm not leaving you ever again, Y/N. I love you", he promised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!!
Also thank you so much for 14k!!!!!