Propose

"Y/N!" Joe screams down the hallway at me as I enter the arena, where the boys were going to be preforming in tonight.

"Hi Joe" I smile at him while giving him a small hug, "thank goodness you're here. Brad won't shut up about you coming to the show tonight," I chucked at him as we strolled down to the boys dressing room.

It made me smile that Brad was excited to have me come and watch show as I was normally busy with work and didn't get home till late, which means I can't go to the shows as much as I would like to, it does annoy me form time to time because there're fans that like to call me money hungry and only with Brad for him money as I didn't go the the shows as much as Kirstie and Luce, but the truth was simply I  just work till really late.

"Y/N!" the boys all yelled in unison and ran over to give me a hug all four of them practically had me on the ground form them being way to strong for me.

They eventually got of off me and Brad had a cheeky grin on his face as he kissed me, causing wolf whistles form the boys, "I'm so glad you come tonight babe" Brad beamed cheerfully while pulling me down to lie beside him on the leather sofa.

I quickly got up as Anne and Derek walked in, which was a surprise since they only came if the boys were playing in Birmingham. I had a long catch up with Anne before we got interrupted "ladies if you kindly get a move on and stop taking cause at the this rate use could talk for Britain" Brad snickered to us, "Bradley don't be so rude" Anne scolded him, before he became guilty and apologising go both of us.

                          ....................

The concert couldn't be going better is was the best night was having in forever, just before the boys played their last song Brad spoke gracefully into the microphone "London I was wondering before we play all night if I could to something?".

The arena erupted with screams "so I take that as a yes? Well I would like to invite my beautiful girlfriend Y/N up".

Brad motioned for me to come on stage, fear ran through my body as I was walking up the stairs to the stage, somehow I had managed this far without really procession what I was doing.

"Don't look so scared love" Brad chucked in his microphone as he took both my hands in his, the arena was beautifully lit with everyone's torches, "make some noise for Y/N" Connor and James chanted in his microphone, which cause the another roar form the crowd.

"Y/N you're probably wondering why you're here" Brad grinned at me, to which I have a hod as James started playing the medley to high hopes.

"well Y/N from the first day I laid eyes on you, I knew you we the one and I'm right, you make the happiest person and not once since we have started dating have I doubted it, I could go on all night about how much I love you, everyday especially by my mum she asks me when I'm prospering,"

That caused the arena to laugh, as I was about to wipe my tears of joys away he got down on one knee "Y/N will you make me the happiest person alive and marry me?" I nodded my head as no words could come out to process that Brad is proposing.

Brad proceeded to pick me up and spin me around as the arena erupted with the loudest screams, the boys quickly came over and gave Brad and I a massive hug as Anne, Derek, my mum, dad and Natalie all ran ok stage to congrats us.

We walked of stage to let the boys finish their last song and it was amazing Kirstie and Luce also came over to congratulate me and admire my gorgeous ring, as the boys we walking off stage Brad spoke into the microphone one last time " I'm going home a very very happy man London, we love you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed that imagine, and also I
Hope you're having a good day or had a good day, but remember if you have had a bad day tomorrow is a new day.

Lydia