Break up

You and Brad were cuddling in bed watching Eastenders, as use had both missed it due to use being at work, all of a sudden you heard his beautiful voice 'We should go to Dubai next year, after the tour is over.' Brad smiled looking down at you. 'I've always wanted to go.' You sighed, your fingers dancing across his skin. 'Perfect, it's decided then. After the tour, you and I will go to Dubai.' He leaned down and pressed a kiss to your forehead.

Later that night you snuggled tightly into him but couldn't help but think about the future. He was always making these plans about life after tour, life next year, sometimes even life after marriage. It was cute, but what if your relationship didn't last that long? What if you break up tomorrow, and all of these plans go to waste? 'Maybe we should go to Dubai sooner.' You whispered, causing Brad to chuckle. 'Why? I mean we can if you want. I just figured it would be fun after tour, almost like a celebration, you know?' He was doing it again, reminiscing about things that hadn't even happened yet. 'What if we break up Brad' You didn't mean to be so blunt but the question just slipped out. You looked up at Brad again, only to realize that he was looking back down at you with a puzzled expression on his face. 'What do you mean we won't break up love,' He whispered. You felt his arms wrap around you tighter. 'You never know Brad nothing lasts forever Brad.'

You couldn't even look at him because the thought of breaking up hurt you too  badly. Although it hurt to think about a life without Brad, it was realistic. You had always been quite pessimistic when it came to the future. It just seemed easier to lower your expectations, that way if things were to go wrong you wouldn't be disappointed. 'Love, look at me.' Brad sat up in the bed and pulled you onto his lap so that you were forced to look at each other. 'You mean the world to me.' Brad started, and you knew where he was going with this. 'Brad, it's okay, I'm sorry for bringing it up 'You cupped his face in your hands, hoping he would just let it go, but he didn't. 'No, let me finish' He pouted, and you sat back and let him continue. 'You can't live your life like this. You can't constantly worry about hypothetical situations, okay?' Brad brought a hand up to your face and stroked your cheek gently with his thumb. 'Brad, I love you." You smiled and leaned in to hug him. The both of you sat like that in silence for a few moments. 'I love you too, Y/N' Brad murmured into your hair. 'Can we just live in the moment?' You shifted back a little bit and nodded. You got off of Brad and the both of you climbed under the sheets. You shifted onto your side and Brad did the same, cradling you in his arms. 'I'll still take you to Dubai.' Brad whispered. 'What?' You mumbled, a little confused. 'If we break up, which is highly unlikely because we both love each too much for that to happen, but I'll  still take you to Dubai.' Brad repeated and you felt a smile creep up onto your lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed that imagine, and also I
Hope you're having a good day or had a good day, but remember if you have had a bad day tomorrow is a new day.

Lydia