7

—necklace 2 | part 7 🍀

Your pov🍀
It's been a few minutes since you were left alone in the guest room, your mind being filled with memories that happened in that first night.
Where everything started.

You didn't even suppose that the night when L'Incoparable will be auctioned, will also be the night when you'll meet your first love and the one who'll ruin this love. Back then, everything seemed so easy and you just relied on your parents, but in those moments you were alone. Your destiny was in your hands, and no one besides you could help you.

Your thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door, which probably came from Alice.
"Y/n.. come on." she said looking at your broken state, wide opening the door.
"W-what?" you stuttered, still hoping this was just a nightmare and soon you'll wake up in Jungkook's warm embrace.
"Upstairs. The room on the left." she said with a saddened smile, trying to somehow assure you that you'll be okay. Then she walked away, leaving you alone in the room.

She couldn't see you like that. Deep in her heart, she hoped Jungkook will be here in time, she hoped he'll get to save you. She just hoped you'll be okay.

You stood there frozen, your body refusing to move. This couldn't be true, life couldn't be so cruel with you. What did you do to deserve such a life? Ever since you were a child, your parents never treated you lovingly, they only cared about money and nothing more. You thought that your pain ended the moment you started to get along with Jungkook. You indeed started to think that he was the man who will bring happiness, brightness and love in your life. And you were right. For a few moments you felt protected , you were surrounded by his warmness and his love towards you, yet those happy moments ended. Just like every positive thing in your life.

There is always something or someone who will ruin your happiness. The only thing you've been wanting your whole life was love. Did you ask for that much?
You even found the person who could give that to you, yet you just couldn't be happy with him.
It wasn't meant to be.

After a few moments of rethinking everything, Sehun's words echoed in your head.
"We're a married couple now, and if you didn't know... couples do things." he whispered the last part in your ear, his hot breath sending shivers down your spine.
"And if you're gonna oppose it, you're gonna regret it. Just like in the car." he said making you remember the things he did to you in that dark rainy night.
"I almost forgot." he said opening the door. "If you ever try to do something against me, Jungkook will pay. With his life." he added before going out of his office, leaving you alone.

You couldn't risk it. You can't let Sehun destroy Jungkook just because of you. Jungkook didn't deserve this. Everything he's done for you was pure kindness yet what is he receiving back? Death threats from the man who wants you only for himself? Jungkook didn't deserve it.

You took slow and painful steps towards that room, your legs not wanting to collaborate with your mind. You knew that what will happen in that room will put an end to your hopes and to the last drop of the happiness that was left in your body. But if this was the only way of getting Jungkook out of this, you were ready to do it.
You were ready to do anything for Jungkook.

Each step on the cold floor felt like stepping on broken glass. You already experienced this, but this time the pain was deeper and more painful. Because it was coming from your shattered heart.

"Be strong Y/n. Don't show him you're weak, don't give him the pleasure to feel that he won. Just. Don't." you whispered to yourself, closing your eyes before walking in his bedroom.

The moment you opened your eyes, you saw a king sized bed in the middle of the room and a big chandelier hanging above it.

The sound of the door being opened made you widen your eyes, a sign that Sehun entered his bedroom.
"Hey dear." he said back hugging you, sneaking his hands around your waist, the placing his chin on your shoulder, taking in your vanilla scent. "You have no idea how much i wanted to be this close to you. To hear your breathing, to feel you." he said lowly, his lips starting to plant wet kisses on your neck.