"You," he answered truthfully, a small smile on his face as he looked back to his swinging feet. "Can't stop thinking about you," Yoongi admitted.

"Neither can I."

They looked at each other for a moment, both of them sitting there on their swings before Jimin stood up suddenly and took Yoongi's hand, warm and soft, and they began to walk.

"Where are we going?"

Jimin shrugged. "I don't really know, I just wanted to take a walk with you."

"Oh."

Soon enough, they were following the trail for all of the walkers and runners, which was surprisingly empty and quiet. Jimin laced his fingers into Yoongi's and smiled. "I like this a lot."

Yoongi blushed. "Me too." Then he added with a small laugh, "I'm really craving ice cream right now, though. It's weird."

"It's not weird! We'll just get some before heading home," Jimin promised.

"Okay!" Yoongi grinned. He squeezed Jimin's hand gently and felt Jimin squeeze back.

It was a bit chilly out, as one might expect in late autumn, and they could clearly hear the sound of the crunching leaves under their shoes.

Yoongi shivered slightly, leaning into the younger for warmth. Jimin noticed and pulled his hand away from Yoongi, who let out a small squeak and a whine of protest. Jimin chuckled softly before wrapping his arm around Yoongi's small waist, pulling him even closer than before. This earned Jimin another squeak from the older, this time of surprise.

"You're cold?"

Yoongi gave Jimin a timid nod.

Jimin suddenly stopped, startling Yoongi, before removing his jacket and giving it to him. "Wear it."

Yoongi pouted. "What about you?"

"I'll be fine," Jimin smiled, "Just wear it."

So he did, the soft jacket being very much oversized on him, still warm from Jimin's body heat. He felt cozy.

"Thank you, Jiminie," Yoongi whispered.

The boys eventually circled back to the playground, but they walked past it, making their way towards the bench they always sat at, the place where they'd first met as children. They sat down quietly, their unspoken thoughts loud in their minds.

Jimin placed his hands in his lap and watched the sun begin to peek out from behind the clouds. "Yoongi, I wanted to tell you something," Jimin said quietly, "It's important."

Yoongi turned to Jimin and furrowed his brows, wondering what he was going to say.

"Do you love me?" Jimin asked. His expression was unreadable at this point and Yoongi wasn't sure what to expect.

"Y-yes, of course."

The younger suddenly looked very nervous, and he clutched his hands together tightly in his lap, knuckles white. "Then will you listen to what I have to say?"

Yoongi nodded, his stomach in knots for some reason. Jimin's unexplained nervousness was making him feel anxious as well.

Jimin gently took Yoongi's hands in his, squeezing them gently. "I love you."

Yoongi froze, eyes wide.

"W-what?"

"I'm in love with you, Yoongi," Jimin said quietly, "I've been in love with you for the longest time, and I can't keep it from you anymore. "

"What?" Yoongi repeated, not fully grasping what was happening. "Y-you love me?"

Jimin smiled softly. "Yeah, I do."

"You're lying," Yoongi frowned, wondering if the younger was just joking with him.

"Baby," Jimin said, "I promise you I'm not lying. There's no one I'd rather spend the rest of my life with but you. You're my everything, Yoongi, and I love you with all of my heart. I always will."

Tears pooled in Yoongi's eyes, threatening to fall as he gave the younger a watery smile. "I love you too, Jimin. I love you so, so much." He sniffled, finally starting to cry. "D-do you know how long I've been dreaming of this? For ages. I-I was just too scared of messing things up between us and-- and before you came out, I thought I'd n-never have a chance because you were straight."

"Oh, Yoongi, please don't cry," Jimin frowned, gently wiping the boy's tears away before leaning up carefully to press a soft kiss to Yoongi's forehead. "It makes me feel sad too."

"O-okay," the older mumbled, using the back of his hand to wipe the fresh tears tracks off of his cheeks.

"Shall we get ice cream for you, my little crybaby?" Jimin cooed.

Yoongi nodded shyly. "Yes, please."

Their fingers intertwined once more as Jimin reached for Yoongi's hand and they were off, both silently wondering how things would turn out between the two of them.

Yoongi did have to admit, though-- the ice cream was mostly what was preoccupied his brain during the walk to the parlor, not the boy walking beside him.

<3

school and my lack of sleep is taking a toll on my writing... i had the majority of this chapter finished yesterday but didn't have the time to finish it because of homework :,(

i'm literally struggling to stay awake right now.

Sooo.. question: favorite color? i love yellow-- pastel yellow, mustard yellow, basically any shade of yellow that's not bright and/or neon because that shit's gross. i started loving yellow because of my love of sunflowers :3

okayy i need sleep, so bye!

thanks for reading! <3