19. Tease

j

j.one Face reveal ;)

j.oneismylifeu NOOOOO!!! DON'T MAKE ME SUFFER!!! 😩😩😩

j.one You gotta wait handsome ;) ^

j.oneismylifeu AHHH YOU REPLIED AKDBEJEGHWHEGDJWWBEUUEH ^^

HwangiePrince Holy sh- I thought you were actually gonna reveal your face 😳😩

j.one nahhh I wanna tease you all ;) ^

HwangiePrince 😩😩😩 ^^

CB97 Good one! 😜😉

j.one thanks hyung ^ ;)

SpearBinnie why do I feel like I revealed my face for nothing? :(

SpearBinnieAussie NOOOOO!! YOUR FACE REVEAL WAS THE BEST!! ❤️❤️❤️ ^

SpearBinnie thanks..? 🙏🏻 ^^

SpearBinnieAussie OMG! NO PROBLEM 😳😳❤️❤️ ^^^

j.one holy shit @SpearBinnieAussie you're crazy for him 🤭 though in real life he is the gayest one in 3Racha ;) ^^^^

j.oneismylifeu Changbin..🤦🏻‍♂️ ^^^^^

SpearBinnie Minho...? ^^^^^^

Jisung's POV

I laugh as I put away my phone and changed into my pjs getting ready to sleep.

"Hannie!" I look over to see my sister running into my room, followed by my mom.

"YOU PIECE OF DUMB SHIT! GET YOUR ASS BACK OVER HERE LISA!" My mom came into my room, yelling with a Bible in her hand getting ready to throw it.

"C-calm down mom.." I managed to say before I got hit in the head with the thrown book.

"DO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" I started getting angry at her. My sister seemed to sense that and immediately smiled.

"WHO DO YOU THINK THE FUCK YOU ARE TO YELL AT YOUR OWN CHILDREN YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH??!!" I yelled back before grabbing the Bible and throwing it straight towards my mom's face.

"Y-you..!!" My mom was now furious but I was more.

"GET THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF MY ROOM!" My mom walked furiously out of my room, glaring back at me with the I will get you look.

"Thanks bro.." I look down to a now smiling little sister.

"No problem, Lisa" I smiled back before going to bed.

"Can I sleep in your extra bed tonight..?"

"Yeah Lissie" I answered, knowing that she isn't going to leave my room with a furious mothe-monster on the loose.

"Night Hannie"

"Night Lissie" I glanced a smile before turning off the only light that was on.

Time skip to the next day...

"Wake up Hannie~!" I groan as I flick my eyes open.

"What Lissie..?" I sat up and look to where the voice was coming from.

"It's school time silly!" I jumped out of bed hearing that and dashed to the bathroom, faster than flash.

"Holy sh-" I heard my sister about to cuss.

"No cursing Lissie!" I shouted from the bathroom and can hear her giggles.

After I was done showering I went to my closet to pick my outfit which took 2 seconds because it was already laid out for me.

"Hurry bro" I rushed back into the bathroom with my outfit and quickly slip them on.

"Ready" I said, grinning at Lisa who looked up from her phone.

We said downstairs and came upon VERY furious parents sitting at the dining table.

"Stop glancing at me, I need to go to school...bitchass parents.." I mumbled the last part so only Lisa could hear.

Sorry I didn't update for the last 2 days! I didn't have the determination to write a chapter for the last 2 days so the schedule is a bit late..update will be normal again tomorrow and when I mean normal I mean you will get 3 chapters for the days I didn't update ☺️