4. Le memes

Time skip from previous chapter brought to you by skz memes

>>>>>>>>>>
At Minho's house

"THAT PERVERTED BITCH ASS GIRL!" I yelled over the phone. I was calling Woojin.

"LANGUAGE MINHO!" Woojin was now also yelling over the phone.

"WDYM LANGUAGE?! YOU ALSO CURSED ON THERE!"

"THAT DOESN'T COUNT AND LETS PLEASE STOP YELLING, BOTH OF US"

I managed to calm myself down after throwing a pillow across the room. I can't believe that girl actually goes to our school.

"Hey, if you're thinking of punching that girl tomorrow then quit it"

"How in the actual heck can you know what I was thinking over the phone?!"

"You wouldn't think I didn't heard the pillow hit the door now would you?"

"I- yeah fine, I'm still beating her up tomorrow!"

"No"

"YES!"

"I said no"

"grrr..FINE! HAVE IT YOUR WAY WOOJIN-AH!"

"I AM YOUR HYUNG!"

"IF YOU WANT ME TO USE HONORIFICS ON YOU THEN LET ME BEAT HER UP!"

"NO! YOU WILL NO- Fine..just...get ready for detention tomorrow.."

"Who said I would have detention if I will beat her up after school?"

"Yo- ok have it your way. Now I'm hungry so bye"

"Bye hyung"

I was mad that there is a horny fan girl in the fandom. Well I mean..there are so many other horny people but she's still a student and even going to the same school as me just makes me want to beat the living shit outta her.

"Minho! Come down for dinner hon!"

Wow..it's already night time?? I was calling Woojin for over hours already..HOLY SHIT I GOT HOMEWORK THAT IS NOT COMPLETED!

"Coming mom!"

I rushed down stairs almost tripping over my feet on the last step.

"Slow down or you will kiss the floor, Minho" my mom chuckled as she watch me try to balance myself after getting off the stairs.

"Uhm..yeah ok.." I said, clearly embarrassed because this would happen to me a lot and the fact that my mom just watch me makes it even more embarrassing.

Time skip brought to you by skz memes

          >>>>>>>>>>

The next morning

"MINHO WAKE UP!" I heard a voice, not my mom's.

"MOM WHO'S IN THE HOUSE?!"

"IT'S ME HYUNJIN!"

"Screw out!"

"That's no way to treat your bestie!" Hyunjin pouted as he open the door.

"Yeah, totally. Bitch-ass" I mumbled the last part.

"What did you say at the end?"

"Nothing now get out so I can get rea-wait. Where's my mom?"

"She went to work..?"

"But she doesn't have a job though?"

"Then I don't know, she told me she went to work and then left."

"Ok..GET OUT"

"GEEZ OLD GREEZER!"

"Says the one that read newspaper and go on walks in the park every weekend" (sorry if I offended anyone, this is what my grandpa acts like and he even said it himself that he is an old greezer..)

"I DO NOT!"

"Mhm, I totally don't come to your house every weekend to find you reading newspaper or your mom telling me you went on a walk in the nearby park"

"SHUT UP AND GET READY MINHO!"

"Hyung, you dumbass"

"Who cares if I don't used honorifics on you?! We are besties!"

"You still have to address me as hyung, you idiot"

"Yeah yeah fine"

"Now shoo, get out of my room"

As Hyunjin left, Minho got ready and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Then they both left for school.

Heya! Sorry if the chapter is short today, I kinda didn't wanna write but still because I did say I will update daily for you all! And don't worry, I'm not pushing myself today!
Love,
  Ngoc