15. Sunday

RRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG
"Mother Fucker!" I shouted as I slam my alarm clock off.

I sat up wondering why I set my alarm for 7:00 again.

"OH SHIT!" I suddenly remember that we were gonna meet up today so I rushed into the bathroom to get ready.

After showering and brushing my teeth and hair, I slipped on a black hoodie with print saying Playboy and ripped jeans.

I rushed down stairs, seeing my mom making breakfast.

"Up early Minho?" JaeYung said while making spaghetti..that's a first.

"Yeah, we gotta meet up today" I said grabbing my shoes off the shoe rack.

"Meet up with J.One?" I blushed knowing that my mom will tease me about this for a couple of more days.

"N-no..I'm meeting up with my friends" I said slipping on my shoes.

"Alright~ Want breakfast before you go Minnie?" My mom paused in making the spaghetti.

"Mmm..no thanks mom. I'm going to eat with my friends today" I smiled at her before grabbing the house keys and leaving.

"Bye mom!" I shouted before closing the door.

"Bye Minho" JaeYung shouted back, knowing that her voice can be loud at times and people can hear it from a short distance.

Time skip to when they all meet
          >>>>>>>>>>

"Hey where's Changbin?" I said as I counted that only me, Woojin and Hyunjin was here.

"I'M HEREEEEEEEEE!!" We all look over to a red face running Changbin with his hat in his hand.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Hyunjin looked concerned.

"LANGUAGE HWANG HYUNJIN!" Hyunjin began to run with a chasing Woojin behind him.

Changbin was catching his breath from whatever he was chased by and I was laughing my ass off because my friends are idiots..maybe not Woojin but STILL..

"What were you running from?" I asked Changbin after he finished panting.

"A very ANGRY mom.." I could see Changbin shiver while I began laughing again.

Even though I'm busy laughing, I can sense Changbin's glare.

"Now stop it M.I.N.H.O" I stop my laughing and glare at him, I could sense his fear because he didn't address me by hyung.

"YOU SON OF A-" I can somehow feel Woojin glaring at me and shivered.

"AAAAHHHHHH" We all started running with a very VERY angry Woojin behind us yelling.