9. Idk

Previously on-
"Minho, any pets?"

"Yeah, 3 actually! Soonie, Doongie, and Dori!"

"That's a lot..." Chan's eyes were wide.

"A lot? That is only a little!" I replied.

"Anyways..Han! Any crush?"

"W-what?"

"You heard me any crush?"

>>>>>>>>>>

"N-no one.."

"Are you sure?"

"Y-Yeah.."

"O-ok..uhm Chan hyung, favorite season..?"

"Autumn!"

30 minutes went by. We laughed and asked questions about each other..I'm pretty sure we asked more than 20 questions but no one minded since we all had so much fun.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go get food for us all ok?" Chan said as he walked to the door. Han and I nodded.

Oh my gosh, I was spending time with the most adorable person ever! Wait, why am I thinking this?! We met only twice! And I'm not gay..

"Hey Minho..you're uh..zoning out" Han waved his hand in front of me.

"O-oh..uh sorry" I scratched the back of my neck.

"Sooo..how long have you been at the school? I never saw you before.."

"The same day I bumped into you I guess" He giggles and that was the most cutest thing ever! Wait! Shit I'm thinking about him again!

"Hey Hannie, do you listen to an-"

"H-Hannie..?" His eyes were wide with shock.

"O-oh! S-sorry.." I nervously chuckled.

"Heya I'm back! Can you guys not handle each other without getting awkward?" Chan smirked at me.

"We were not awkward!" I shouted.

"Mhm, totally believe that" Chan rolled his eyes which made Han giggled.

3rd Person POV

The three of the now friends were chatting and eating the snacks that Chan brought up.

"Hey Minho, it's time to go home" JaeYung said as she open the door.

"Ah..okay" Minho sighed.

"Wait mom, let me get their n-numbers" Minho scurried over to the two.

"Exchange numbers, yeah?" They nodded in agreement. Minho smirked knowing that he successfully got Chan's number which he will give to Woojin on Monday.

"You got their numbers yet?"

"Yeah! Let's go" Minho scurried over to his mom, after he high five the two English speakers.

In the car + Minho's POV
>>>>>>>>>>

"I told you, you would make friends"

"Actually mom, those people are from my school and I already know them"

"Ohhhhh, dang it! I guess I gotta get you next time!" JaeYung said in a pirate voice which made Minho burst out laughing.

"Stop acting so childish mom, you're gonna make my stomach explode!" I barely said as I try to catch my breath.

"But you like it don't you?" My mom grinned at me from the mirror.

"Oh! Anyways, who's the two boys?"

"Chan and Han, Chan is older than me and Han is younger" I replied as I look out the window.

"Oh! Seems like you're friends with Mrs. Bang and Mrs. Han's children!"

"Mrs Han and Bang..?" I looked at my mom.

"Yes! Though I have to say, be careful around Mrs Han..I heard she is a little abusive and is not supportive against the lgbt community.." JaeYung sighed.

"A-Ah..ok mom.." I was shocked to hear that because while playing the 20 questions, Han said he was gay..

"Hey mom.."

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I'm gay..?" I looked at my feet, knowing my mom is looking at me.

"Why is that Minnie?"

"W-well..I thought..H-ha.. I mean a boy was cute a-and I was nervous and awkward around h-him.." I blushed knowing that I embarrassed myself.

"How long have you known him?" I was shocked that my mom was so calm, I know that she supportive of the lgbt community but I didn't expect for her to take it so easily.

"W-well..2 days..? But I was really attracted to h-him.." I blushed knowing that the person was someone that I thought was weird in the first place.

"2 days? Well honey, you gotta wait to know them. How about 1 week later then come and talk to me about how you still feel towards the boy?"

"O-ok mom.."

Thank you for the reads and votes!! Huhu I'm grateful ☺️

Anyways, I am kinda awkward to 3rd person in this book since I used so much 1st person so do understand that it's a really bit bad! And I also got a new bird! My sister decided to name it Colby for whatever her reason is 🙄
(I was so disappointed in her chosen of name because I am a WooChan shipper and she just had to name the bird COLBY! Like.. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Anyways I'm thinking of not going with the name and is just gonna call it Woojin, not caring what she is gonna say 🤭)

If you don't know why I am disappointed is because MY cockatiel is named Chan and I AM a WOOCHAN shipper not a Colby x Chan shipper.. sorry for ranting about my hatred towards the name of my sister's cockatiel, I just had to release my anger somewhere and apparently I was writing this soooo..
Whoops? 😅

Anyways, have a lovely day!
Love,
Starberry 🍇