8. The party

I just realize somethin- and I can't believe I figured just now. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lee Minho and Han Jisung -
Minho x Jisung = Minsung
Lee (Minho) x Han (Jisung) = Leehan
LeeHan= Lee Know x Han

I was literally gonna yeet my phone across the room but I didn't because I am a very CONTAINED person.. (wink wonk) anyways...let's get onto the story!

>>>>>>>>>>

At the party

I look out the window as JaeYung, my mother drives to the party her friends are hosting.

"We're here Minnie!" I jumped at her sudden scream but then just simply nod realizing that she would tease me if I didn't act like everything was normal.

I got out of the car waiting nervously as my mom take the presents out of the backseat.

"Hey Minnie, can you help me hold the big one there?" I looked over to my mom which had her hands full with presents.

"Uh..sure.." I slip my phone into my back pocket and then scurried over to my mom.

          >>>>>>>>>>

"Hey Minnie, go and hang out with the other kids or something. My friends and I are gonna go PARTY!" I flinched at the sudden scream from my mom.

I did as she told and looked around to see if I could find anyone from our school.

"Bingo" I mumbled to myself as I see the new kid, Chan and a kid somewhat seems like Han.

I let myself walk over to them.

"Hey Han! Hey Chan" I smiled at the two as they looked over at me in shocked.

"Oh hey..Minho hyung!" I know I only knew this kid name Han for like 5 seconds but..OH MY GOSH HIS SMILE IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT AND HIS HAIR IS SO FLUFFY!

"Heya Minho, never expected to see you here" I totally forgot that Chan was talking to him.

"Well some lady invited my mom to her party and I got dragged along" I rolled my eyes.

"Seems like that lady is my mom!" I looked over at Chan shocked.

"Yeah that was pretty surprising wasn't it?"

"Yeah.."

"Anyways, you two know each other?" I questioned.

"Uhm..yeah..! We practice rapping together.." Han nervously bit his lips.

"Seems suspicious.." I quietly mumbled to myself.

"Sorry what was that?"

"Ah..nothing Chan.."

"Alrighty mate"

"You're an Aussie?" I quickly looked over at Chan.

"Uhm yeah, didn't I tell that in my class introduction?"

"Oh I guess so, I don't pay attention a lot just so you know. I usually zone out in the middle of class which causes me to forget stuff"

"I understand, I sometimes do that too"

"Did ya guys forget about me?" Han waved his hand in front of our faces, pouting.

OH MY GOSH HE IS SO CUTE AND SQUISHY I WANNA POKE HIS CHEEKS! AHHHHHH

"A-ah no we didn't Hannie"

Chan and Han looked at me weirdly.

"O-oh sorry I just zoned out and u-uh.." Shit myself for stuttering! I barely know this kid so why am I nervous?!

"Oh um ok..well let's play something to waste the time? Yeah?" Me and Chan agreed to it.

The three of us headed upstairs to the soundproof room.

"Hey Chan, why is the room soundproof?" I asked as I looked around the room.

"Is it outside or inside?" Han questioned.

"Both actually, it's only my room though" Chan fixed the trophies that were lined up on the shelves.

"Why is it only yours?" Han and I said together.

"I used to bring friends over and we would put the music on full volume, it was like a mini party in my room back then" Chan sighed.

After a bit more chit chat we all decided to play 20 questions.

(Normal is Minho, bold is Han, underline is Chan)

"Minho, any pets?"

"Yeah, 3 cats actually! Soonie, Doongie, and Dori!"

"That's a lot .." Chan's eyes were wide.

"A lot? That is only a LITTLE" I replied.

"Anyways.. Han! Any crush?"

"W-what"

"You heard me any crush?"

Cliffhanger 👁👅👁 hEhE!
Because I enjoy this lovely cliffhanger, I will post the already written chapter tomorrow
😏😏😏😏
Love,
Starberry 🍇