3. Untitled (yes this is an update)

Time skip from the previous chapter brought to you by Woochan

          >>>>>>>>>>
At the park

"Changbin"

"Yeah?"

"Have you found a crush yet?"

"Mmmmmm..yes? Why you ask?"

"It's nothing.."

Dang it! All my friends already have crushes and theres me..getting hit on by girls instead of hitting on them.

"So..who is the Mr. Lucky?" I asked, gulping down the coke that Woojin brought.

"Ehm.. he is a sophomore.."

"And?" Hyunjin asked while ordering chicken for the group.

"He goes to our school..." Changbin's face flushed.

Woojin was just sitting back against a tree, listening to our conversation.

"What's the name?" Woojin asked while smirking.

"Lee..Felix...." Changbin's face flushed even more and now he is as red as a tomato.

All of us laughed except for Changbin, of course.

"So what about Woojin?" Woojin's face flushed at the sudden question about his crush by Changbin.

"Uhm..uh...I don't have one...!" He looked away, trying to hide his now red face.

"Uhuh, like we believe.." Hyunjin blurted out.

"Tell us the truth Woojin!" I shouted, Hyunjin and Changbin join in the chant.

"FINE FINE! IT'S THE NEW KID, CHAN!!" Woojin snapped.

"oooooooHHHHHHHHH!!!" Changjin shouted together.

"Woojin, it's fine to like the new kid" I said, trying to calm him down because he was now redder than a tomato..wait..how is that possible?

We were chatting away for 5 minutes then the chicken arrived. That certainly did calm down Woojin.

Time skip brought to you by Minsung