Nineteen

Today, Twice have an interview for their upcoming new song.

"Momo, When the reporter asked you about Taehyung.. Just answered them with a convincing sentence okay?." Momo's Manager said as Momo felt hesitation, After all aren't lying is bad?.

But what else can she do?, She doesn't want to hurt Jungkook's feeling as her real boyfriend but she also doesn't want to disappoint her manager and JYP because this faking act is for the sake of Bighit company and JYP company.

For Momo, She can't really pick a choice since she doesn't have any choice at all.
"I think i can't do this, I can't lie.. manager, My real boyfriend is Jungkook! How am i suppose to act like Taehyung-Oppa's Girlfriend?." Momo asked with a hesitation tone as her manager just tap her shoulder.

"Just act like Taehyung's Girlfriend and be convincing, Remeber Momo! This is for The two most biggest company in korea." Managaer said as Momo think what her manager said for a while and nooded.

"But what about Jungkook? I don't want to hurt him." Momo said as her manager gave her a sweet smile.

"Aren't you and Jungkook talk about this?."

"We talked yesterday night, And he gave a permission because his reason is because of the Company."

"Then why are you still afraid that Jungkook will feel hurt? If you guys already talked 'bout this?."

"But still--" Momo's word was cut by her manager.

"No buts!, Anyway.. The interview will start soon." The manager said as Momo adjust herself to look presentable once they called for an interview.

"Momo, Are you ready--" the manager's words was cut by a sudden guy who approached them.

"Mrs. Kang, The schedule of twice will be held tomorrow!." Said the guy, Momo look at her manager then at the guy.

"What? What happened?." Asked the manager.

"Typical reschedule, Well the truth is.. Today will be TaeMo's Interview." Said the guy and smiled sweetly towards Momo.

"TaeMo? Who's that?." Askes manager and Momo.

"You and your boyfriend Taehyung. You know what! I'm a big fan of your loveteam ever since you guys debuted. And i'm sooooo happy that you guys were dating! Congratssss! And congratulations too for the TaeMo shipper!." Said the guy and start clapping. Momk looked at her Manager then at the guy awkwardly as She just gave him a fake smile.

"Hehe, Well thank you for supporting us. I really appreciate it." Momo said.

"Um, We just need to wait for Taehyung.. Then we will start the interview! My idol, Fighting!!." The guy said then left.

Now Momo felt soooo nervous! Also she don't know how to face taehyung after all. Well this fake relationship is so sudden, That's why Momo and Taehyung didn't gave a chance to talk to each other about this fake relationship and how will Jungkook and Taehyung act with each other.

A few minutes later, Taehyung has arrived with BTS member and they manager, The twice member already left as they have to practice.

Jungkook immediately put his hand in momo's shoulder. While Jungkook's Manager prevent him and said. "Don't do that! Even if you are his real boyfriend!. You need to act like nothing Jungkook!." Said Jungkook's Manager as Jungkook frowned.

"Why is that?." He asked.

"Because we're here! We're outside!! What if some reporters sees you? What will happen? Do you really want to get scolded by PD?." Jungkook's Manager said as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Taehyung!." Taehyung's Manager called him, Taehyung who's staring at Momo.

"Yes?." Taehyung answered and look at his Manager. "Go beside Momo, Put your hands on her waist." Momo widened her eyes as Taehyung shook his head.

"Mwo? Manager!!." Warning tone of Taehyung as Jungkook is Shocked too.

"That's can't be!." Jungkook protested as the manager shakes his head.

while the other members is confused what is happening. "Hey Hey! Manager Lee, Don't be too harsh! Remeber, Momo is still Jungkook's Girlfriend then you want to put taehyung's hands on momo's waist? That's not good!." Namjoon decided to prevent that decision.

"Come om guys! Lower your voice, What if someone might hear us!." Said hoseok's Manager.

"Okay Okay! But please once the interview start, make it convincing okay?." Taehyung's Managar said as Taehyung and Momo just nodded.

"Tss!." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Can i talk to my 'Girl' for just a minute please?." Jungkook said as he emphasizes the word Girl.

"No!."

"Come on Mr. Lee, Just let Jungkook talk his Girlfriend." Jungkook's manager said.

"Fine! But go back immediately."

"Yes sure!." Jungkook as he held Momo's wrist and went to the CR.

"Why?." Momo asked her boyfriend a little bit confused.
Jungkook pinned momo against the wall. "Baby-Honey!."

"E-Eh?."

"I'm watching the interview between you and V-Hyung.. Please don't make me feel jealous."

"Huh? Kookie! Promise, I promise, I won't make you jealous!." Momo said as She placed her both hands at Jungkook's cheeks and peck jungkook's lips quickly.
"Satisfied?."

"Not yet! Peck me moreee~." Jungkook said using his cute Voice. Momo chuckled.

"You're so cute!." - Momo

"You're adorable!." - Jungkook

"You're handsome!." - Momo

"You're Beautiful!." - Jungkook

"I love you!." - Momo

"I love you most!." - Jungkook

"I love you more!." - Momo

"I love you more and more!." - Jungkook

"I love you more and more and more!." - Moml

"But i love the the most and the more more more!." - Jungkook

"Hahahahaha, Okay let's stop! Let's just go back!." Momo said while jungkook kiss momo on the lips.

"I told you! If i get jealous, something mature will happen tonight!."

Wait for the interview updateeeeeee!