Two

Jungkook's pov

My members and i, are here at the backstage getting ready for our performance in our new song 'Boy With Luv'.

I'm excited for our first performance because of what happened yesterday, hehehe! My smile is still here until now. She allowed me to kiss her yesterday and that's our very first kiss.

So basically, i look like a stupid smiling here. But who cares?

"Yah! Maknae! What's happening to you?." I look at Jimin hyung who was busy scrolling through his social media, then turn his phone off and face me. "You're smiling like an idiot." He teased, but that never change my mood. I really don't care if i look a stupid here.

"Nah! I'm just happy. We're performing our new song! And i'm so happy." I say. But he gave me a light punch at my shoulder.

"Stop lying! I know every single smile of yours, and your smile is not normal today, What happened huh?" Jimin hyung really know me.

"Well, i received my very first kiss from Momo, and i'm so happy!." I said with a tone of excitement. He smirk at me.

"You know what, everytime our performance finished and time to go home, i always receiving a kiss from Mina, Hahahahahaha poor you it's your first time kissing your girlfriend! Hahahaha." I snap at his statement and at the same time, i envy him for always receiving a kiss from her girlfriend. And me in the other hand, just a peck kiss! Augh! I want to kiss her again.

I was about to say something about Jimin hyung when Mina suddenly entered the room and hug Jimin hyung. "Sweety, good luck!." Mina said to Jimin hyung and kiss Jimin hyung's lips.

"Thank you, sweety! You? Do you also have performance? Is twice have performance too?." i look at Mina when Jimin hyung asked her. I'm excited to see Momo i miss her already. But disappointment hits me when she shakes her head and say no.

"We don't have any performance today because we're still shooting for our upcoming song." She said, Jimin hyung nodded.

"What's the title of the new song?" Jimin hyung asked.

"Nope! I can't tell you, it's a surprise." Jimin hyung pouted.

"Then if you don't tell me what it is, kiss me instead."

"Okay!." And then mina kiss Jimin hyung's lips again and it lasted more than 1 minute.

"you're lips was so sweet." Jimin hyung said as he move her head and ready for another kiss, when i interrupted them.

"Get a room you guys!." I said. They just laugh.

"I'm sorry kookie." Mina said doing a piece sign. "Ah kookie-ah! Momo said that good luck also to you!." i smiled when i heard what mina said. "And she want to say sorry too because she was not able to be here, she had to come and meet her parents." Mina say. I just nodded to her.

"I understand."

------

After our performance we all went home. We bid goodbyes to each other before going home.

When I got home, I opened the door and greeted by my girlfriend, she was about to say something when i suddenly pin her against the wall. And start kissing her lips. She was shocked at my sudden motion. I stopped kissing her and face her,
our faces are just an inch away from one another.

"From now on I'll kiss you and never ask for permission, I'll kiss you whenever I want a kiss." i say lustfully, i'm his boyfriend so i have the rights to kiss her. She's shock but immediately nodded right away. As i continue kissing her again. 

Jungkook's Property will be his property forever.

------

Do you want a possesive boyfriend?