Eight

Momo's Pov

I'm now here at the place where 'Fancy' our new song gonna shoot. Actually we're shooting the ending part and after that we can go home.

I don't want to go home actually, because the fact that when this shoot is done, i'm not able to see my Kookie-Babe at home, probably he's on a flight now.

I'm sad :( and.. Feel Lonely ;-O

"Hey, Momo!." I look at Nayeon-unnie.

"Hey unnie." I greeted back. I'm avoiding to sound sad but i can't help it but to be sad.

"Ow, i think you're sad too, am i right?." i avoid eye contact to her and nodded.

"Yeah, Well! The fact that i can not see jungkook for more than 1 week, and that reality makin' me sick unnie." i say, she placed my head on her shoulder. And pat my back.

"Well, me too! I'm kinda sad too. Your jin-oppa you know, hehe." She fake laugh. But i feel that she's sad too. Nayeon-unnie's boyfriend is jin-oppa if i forgot to tell you guys.

"Sometimes unnie, i feel selfish about myself, because i want jungkook to stay here beside me. But that's impossible they need to grow on their career."
I sigh. I heard nayeon-unnie sigh too. Then we look at Tzuyu and sana who was busy eating with mingyu and jun, their boyfriends.

It's been 1 year since that four start dating. I remember how mingyu and jun begged me to introduce them to tzuyu and sana! Oh gosh that's really funny.

-Flashback-

"Momo! I thought we're friends?." Jun said keep following me, actually we're here at the Isaac.

"Yeah!." Mingyu said.

"Yes we are. But please stop following me? Fans are lookinh at us! Ugh! What if they misunderstood us? Oh gosh." I said in irritating voice.

"Well, we will follow you until fans misunderstood us." Mingyu said and smirk.

"Yah! What if jungkook---augh nevermind! Okay okay! I'll introduce the both of you to Yoda and sanake!." i laugh, hahahaha

"Yah! Momo! Don't call tzuyu 'YODA'." mingyu said as he emphasize the word Yoda.

"Same with sana! Don't call her sanake!." Jun said, i laugh.

"But our onces use to call them Yoda and sanake! So i used to it either!....Oh! Or else, you want me to call Sana 'TAXI'?." i teased mingyu he widen his eyes. "And i will tell her that you teach me to call her taxi? Do you want that?."

"Oh please! Momo noooo!." He begged i smirk

"I'll think about that." I say and was about to go when mingyu called my name.

"Momo!." I turn around and face them again with irritating look.

"Again? What?." i said "What now? I have something to do." I said as this two come closer to me.

"actually, Uhm--we need your help now! I mean please introduce us now to them?." mingyu said and jun just nodded, i roll my eyes and said.

"Gosh! Come one follow me!." I said, they looks so happy tho.

We quickly went to Tzuyu and Sana who was playing Rock Paper Scissors. I interrupt them i mean we interrupt them. "Tzuyu, Sana!." I call them, They stood up and face us.

"Yes momo? Is there something you want to tell us?." Tzuyu said, i shake my head and point them the two men standing beside me with a weird face to be exact.

"i have nothing to tell you guys, but this two have." I say as i look at mingyu and jun who was now staring at Tzuyu and Sana.

"Who is them Momo?." Sana ask, and when i was about to introduce them, jun suddenly handed his hands over sana. And sana accept it. "I'm Jun by the way, Seventeen member."

"Yeah, i know you." Sana said.

"Uhm, Can i talk to you?." Jun said and put his hands on hin pocket. Acting cool but in reality is not.

"We're talking right now--."

"No, Uhm what i mean is just the two of us....alone?." Jun said, sana shook his head but nodded.

"O-Okay?." then look at me and tzuyu. "Uhm, I'll come back." Sana said and she left with Jun.

Now mingyu's turn. "Wow. Is he like sana-unnie?."  i was about to answer tzuyu's answer but mingyu suddenly confessed.

"No! I like you..." He say. He's nervous it's visible. I was shocked like, i don't expect that mingyu will confess his feelings to tzuyu that fast!. Wow! I thought he will be the shy one.

"Y-You Like M-Me?." Tzuyu stutter. But mingyu confidently nodded.

"uhm, Y-You---L-look! I'm S-speechless." Tzuyu said. But smile at mingyu. "I never thought t-that my s-six months c-crush is l-like m-me." Now, i'm the one who's shocked at tzuyu's sudden confession too.

"Really--"

"Wait guys!." They look at me. "I need to go now! I need to give you a privacy so, Gotta go.." I wave my hands and run backwards. But i bumped into someone. I fell.

"Ouch!." Gosh my butt!. I was about to stand up but someone held my shouder and help me to get up, i look at someone who help me and widen my eyes..

I just bumped to....

Cliffhanger! Hahahahahaha wait for my next update