One

Jungkook's Pov

I was sleeping when i smelled something delicious downstairs. I look at my left side showing no-girlfriend again. I immediately get up, shirtless. Because i'm too lazy to put a t-shirt anyway.

I went downstairs revealing my girlfriend with headphone. She's busy and she's cooking for our breakfast i think.

I went to her and back hugged her. I felt her moving to face me.

"Good morning babe~." I say as i buried my head into her neck. She released the cooking spoon she was holding and face me.

"Are you hungry? This will finished soon. Wait a little." she said.

"But i prefer eating you." I said she widened her eyes at my statement.

"Yah! Kookie-ah! Stop listening some bad jokes to Namjoon-oppa, okay?." i pouted. "And please put a some shirt! It's cold!."

"I'm too lazy." I said. She shook her head.

"Alright! Wait me here, please watch what i'm cooking. I'll go upstair and take a shirt for you!" Momo said, i nodded. A minute ago she's now here with a white t-shirt.

She turn off the stove and lean closer to me i was watching every movements she was doing, and I'm enjoying it. She put the white t-shirt on me and said. "Done, let's eat!."

-----

I'm lying in the bed with momo in my left side, her hands where at my chest and her head was in my shoulder. We're watching some lovestory, her favorite type of movie, and it's boring.

I prefer horror and action movies or drama, and i also like Fantasies than lovestories.

A few hours ago the Movie we're watching finally reached the end. The ending is not fun. He kiss the girl's forhead then done. If i were him i'll kiss my girlfriend's lips instead of being boring, kissing your Girlfriend's forehead.

Well you know what, I'm craving for kisses because ever since Momo and start dating i never tried to kiss Momo on her lips. I always kissing her in FOREHEAD or CHICKS.

I know i mentioned earlier that a forehead kiss is boring right?

But actually, i'm always doing that.

I want to kiss her lips so bad!

"Aww! The movie is beautiful. Did you enjoyed it Babe?." She asked. I looked at her, she's smiling at me, My eyes suddenly moved in her lips. I can't control myself i want to kiss her so bad! But if i do that, what if she gets mad? I don't want her to get mad at me.

"Um yes." i answered still looking at her lips.

"Is there something wrong? In my lips?" I look at her, and shook my head.

"No there's nothing."

"Then why are you looking at my lips?, Yah! Tell me if there's anything in my lips--." I cut her words.

"Momo-ah, can i kiss you?."

And suddenly, without any hesitation i was able to say that words towards her.

But what's more important is, she smile and let me.

So hello guys, so far this is my new story, hope you guys support it. I put a lot of effort on this one. And i have no complete idea on how to do this lol. It came up at my mind that's why-you know hehe. But i promise i'll complete the plot of this story... Thanks a lot bye..