Seven

Jungkook's Pov

Jk: Hello hyung?

Th: Yeah, jungkook.

Jk: Is there something you want to tell me?.

Th: ah yes! Well namjoon-hyung said that we have performance in America with halsey tomorrow our flight will be tonight. Kindly meet us up in  bighit entertainmen 2 o'clock in the afternoon.

Jk: Seriously? In america with halsey?.

Th: Yeah... Why??

Jk: Nothing, Well you know---augh! Nevermind. I'll get my things ready. 2 o'clock! Noted.

Th: Alright! See yah! Ahh, one more thing. Can you say hi to momo for me?.

Jk: Yeah hyung, sure.

Th: Okay bye.

Jk: Bye.

End call-

"Ahhhhh! Another trip!." I said as i lazily laid my body in the bed and look at the ceiling.

"What trip?." i look at my lovely girlfriend when she said that. I look at her head to toes. Is she leaving?.

"Are you leaving Baby-Honey?." I said, she looks at me while brushing her hair.

"Yes. We have to shoot our new song, i mean our new music video for our new song." She stated. I get up from lying in the bed and lean closer to her and back hugged her. "Ahh, I will miss you." i say ang kiss her cheeks over and over again.

"You will see me when i got home. So there's no reason for you to miss me." She said, i rest my head on her shoulder.

"But we have performance in america with halsey-noona. Our flight will be tonight so i can not see you coming home and we have to stay there for more than 1 week. So i'm gonna miss you." i said, she also look at me.

"Seriously? Your not joking?." i nodded.

"I'm not. I'm serious." A sad in her face is now visible.

"Well, what do i expect for BTS, you guys is the most famous korean boy band. Anyways, i'm gonna miss you too! And always remeber! Please don't look at the other girls okay?." She stated. I smiled my girlfriend is jealous.

"wait? Did my Baby-Honey is jealous?." i teased, she widen her eyes and shake her head triple times.

"No, i'm not." I know she's lying.
"Liar!." I pinch her nose.

"Ouch!."

"Hahahahahahaha, your so cute~." i said to her, she smile confidently.

"Well, That's why my Kookie-babe is sooooo in love with me." She said confidently. I giggled.

"Your so confident." i say. She pout. "Don't pout! your attempting me to kiss you." i say so she quickly smiled.
Momo get off from my hug and face me. She looks at her watch. "it's time for me to go now. Augh! You know what! I really want to stay at home and cuddle with you because you are leaving but i can't, We have to shoot our MV." She say. I pat her head.

"I felt the same way too momo, i want to stay at home and wait for you until you comeback, but i can't, We have a performance." i say as is hug her again. "I will miss you.... So hard!." i said.

"I will miss you too. Remember what i said! Don't look at other girls.." I smile and nodded.

"Of course! I only love you."

Oh wait! A short updateeee~ wait for my next update.