Nine

Momo's Pov

just went back to reality when nayeon-unnie shake me. "Momo!." She calls me, i look at her.

"Yes?."

"Did you hear what i said?."

she said what?

"Yes, I know, you miss Jin-oppa too." I said, as she snort and roll her eyes on me.

"Confirm! You're not listening." Nayeon-unnie said. I pouted.

"Sorry unnie... But what are you saying to me? Can you repeat it?." I said and show her my cutest begging smile. She roll her eyes and pinch my cheek.

"Fine. There's no way that i can't resist your cuteness!." She said, i hug her.

"No one can." I confidently say.

"Yeah right! The onces can'y resist your cuteness either. I wonder why taehyung can't resist your cutess smile." She murmur the last sentence so i can't hear that clearly.

"Unnie what are you saying? I cannot hear it clearly. You murmur the last sentence." i say as Nayeon-unnie shook her head and shake her head triple times.

"Did i say it loudly?." She murmur again.

"Unnie! What are you murmuring for?." i say, She shake her head again.

"Nothing, I'm murmuring for nothing, Hehe! Anyways, look at jeongyeon! She looks totally a girl when she's with jeonghan right?. " i look at jeongyeon-unnie who was busy talking with her boyfriend jeonghan-oppa.

"Yeah, They look so sweet!."

"Hey!." We look at jihyo-unnie who was making her way to us.

(In this story my maknae line will be MOMO, CHAEYOUNG, AND TZUYU. Did you guys get it?.)

As she approached us, she put his both hands into nayeon-unnie's shoulder and the other one is in my shoulder. "What are you guys up to?." She asked us. Looking at me then at nayeon-unnie.

"Well, we're looking at the lovebirds who keeps flirting with each other." Nayeon-unnie said, as jihyo-unnie look around.

"Oh really?." jihyo-unnie said
"But anyways, Did jin and jungkook inform the two of you that they have performance in america along with halsey-unnie?." Jihyo-unnie asked. My and nayeon-unnie's expression became sad again as jihyo-unnie remind that topic again.

"Yeah, They inform us....about that!." Both nayeon and me said.
"You must sad too, Because the reality that namjoon-oppa is not on my sight for more than 1 week feels me lonely. I miss him already!." Jihyo-unnie said.

"Yeah... We felt the same way too."

"Oh guys!." We turn our heads when mina suddenly speak. "I heard the topic, Can i join? I miss my jimin too." Mina-unnie said as she sat beside me. And rest her head on my shoulder so i rest my head on her head. "I miss him! I'm already missing him."

"Yeah! We miss them." Nayeon-unnie said. "Tzuyu, Sana and jeongyeon must be happy because their boyfriends is here and making them smile while us, Lonely and don't know what to do and just sit here and wait for them to return." Nayeon-unnie said.

"I hope our boyfriends  comeback soon." Mina-said we all agree to her. And look at the couples who was busy talking to each other.

I wish jungkook was here and fed me like mingyi does to tzuyu...

Awwww, Poor Momo, Mina, Nayeon and Jihyo!