"Why is this happening?" Aunt sobs
"Because the internal spreading is close to an end plus the heartbreaks she've been true," I said and sighed.

"Unnie! Gidarim!"

"You heard that aunt?" I asked.
"What...yes,"

We look around and saw (G)I-DLE members.

Wait...I sense something different from them their auras as they come closer and when they saw us.

"Oh my gosh! W-what happened to her?!" Yuqi exclaimed
Soyeon and Minnie frowned their eyes narrowing.

"Both of you...you're also...also like us" Soyeon said.

"We need your help," aunt said in a pleading voice while Minnie shook her head.

"It's too dangerous she's severe," Minnie said.
"P-please,"aunt also pleaded and we five formed a huge circle surrounding Jisoo and do a cross sitting position we hold each others hand and close our eyes...excreting all the strength we had just to make her alright I can feel my own strength draining away my nerves felt like squeeze after our suffering for a few minutes we opened our eyes and saw a huge glowing ball just right above Jisoo's body it's floating in the air the ball is surrounded by vines and over those vines were floating feathers and those floating feathers are wrapped by fabric and all of that is surrounded with water and the core is a snowflake I touch the ball and it's purely gas it's just like a hologram.

We all look at each other meaningfully and exhaustedly...we all motioned the ball transforming it into lights entering on Jisoo's mouth.

" This is the worst healing I ever made,"Soyeon rolled her eyes with the sweats bathing her body not just her its all of us.

"Thankyou for your help everyone," aunt said wiping her eyes.

"Worry not I have food here," I said and close my eyes doing a second telekenesis.

"You're witch skills were so high that you can still do that," Yuqi said in awe while I proudly smiled.

We just let Jisoo lay in the sand hopefully she'll be back in her sanity after awhile.

We all just started to eat devouring slowly.

"What is with her? I can't sense her main powers," Minnie said referring to Jisoo.
"She is so strong but she is indefinable," Yuqi added and look at us searching for answers while Soyeon just keep on eating.

"My daughter is the chosen one... the one who will defeat the dark side," Aunt said.

"Heol!" Yuqi choked
"So you're Junghua?the witch who have been pregnant by dark prince?" Minnie said looking aunt in pure disgust.

"Stop it you're offending her," I glared to them.

"You must be kidding that Kim Jisoo is the chosen one I mean she's weak and childish," Soyeon rolled her eyes.
I just don't mind them I don't want to be mad anymore.

"So what brought you girls here?" I asked.

"We're shooting for our MVuh oh wanna see the set?" Yuqi said her eyes sparkly.

"No never mind," I said and continued eating.

"Don't tell me we'll leave Jisoo in that state?" Minnie asked.

"I won't," aunt went to Jisoo then they are wrapped with orange lights.

❄❄❄❄

Jisoo's pov:

I opened my eyes and everything is color pink and glowing.
I blinked and everything were back to normal.
This place is new to me but I saw my picture on the bedside table.