Part 1 ¤ Episode 6

• • • [ scene : at the Institute ]

Andy goes to class today being a tiny little bit exited. But he tells himself not to be, convinces himself that its just a normal reaction , convinces that the boy won't turn out to be like him.
But still with a particular thought carrying in his mind he enters his classroom.

He slowly walks in while looking around, most of the students were there, gossiping-talking-doing their things. Andy glanced at his usual table,it was reserved just for him. But today he decided to change his place, he walked past and sat at a window table.

It was pouring rain, just not at all enough to get drenched or wet. He looks outside the window through the closed glass. The outside looked naturally beautiful.
Andy brings his vision back into the class and his sight falls on one specific boy that he was long expecting.

Andy's POV :
Rye came. At last. Well I gotta admit, he was looking pretty good in that colourful Batik-Print T-shirt.

And one thing that I couldn't help but smirk about to myself, is that after him entering, He's gaze falls upon my usual old seat.

In my mind I screamed - Damn it Andy!!! Why did you have to change your seat today??!?!?

"Oh god please plz plz bring him near me pleasseeeee"

I stayed calm. Absolutely calm outside. Why am I getting nervous?? I don't need it to happen!!! Uugghhhh! Shit!

I don't look at him. I look outside the window to calm myself through the raining nature.
And then after about a minute, I feel some fingertaps on my shoulder. I turn and viola!!!!

My beautifully attractive RyePie sitting right next to me plus smiling as heck adorably.

And the "feelings" and "swift sudden thoughts" that I received afterwards was way enough to let me know that my fear has succeeded itself.

I gulped and smiled back. He said, "Heeeyyyy!!!!"
"Hey Rye" was all that I could get out of my mouth.

He opened his mouth to say something but then Miss Robertson called out.

Miss Robertson announced, "well everyone sit down. Okay so as told by the authority, the assignment has a slight change. Instead of a Sculpture as it would've taken long, you guys will do it normally as usual. Whatever you do it on, it has to be 18x24 inch. And all the other things is still the same. Am I Clear, students? "
- "yes ma'am!"

And then the class started.

Today there were 2 models in front of us at the centre of the room. Gladly with clothes on... So our work is to sketch it as original.
With my stuffs and materials I went where I could see the model perfectly.
I was smirking as I saw Rye following me wherever Im going, but he couldn't see it.
After I set up my easel stand, he did too with my help of course.
Rye said, "From on Andy, I'm gonna stay beside you."

I stared at him, "what..", laughed.

Rye said, "I mean I'll sit with you everyday. So don't stay away from me please." and he made a pouting face.

Shit rye!!!!

I blushed and nodded afterwards.

[ 1 and half an hour later ]

We have completed our drawings and when I turn my head to see Rye's Drawing, my mouth left open.

This is Rye's one

This is Rye's one. There were 2 models posing for us. So Rye drew her.

And I drew this lady, ⬇

Obviously I liked Rye's one even much more than mine

I excitedly said out loud, "OMG Rye!!!! That's fantastic!!!!"

Rye blushed a lot! Which melt me even more.

I said, "mmm not bad at all, rye!"

Rye, "Aww stop it! You're not bad yourself too. Look at that! "

I assured him, "Nah..mine is just finneeee!". He laughed.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Heeeyyyy my lovely readers.

Hope you're enjoying my book.

Always Thank You so much for reading. 💕😊

- Zephya R.