"You were safe there." Eleanor finally spoke up correcting the boy who frowned.

Harry ignored her, "And you never thought to at least tell me, to tell me that you existed? That I had other options? Why didn't you take me?"

Eleanor rubbed her temple trying to figure out a way to break it to him gently, to which he would understand. He was too young to understand.

Her head fell in her hands, then hoisted herself up to stare at Harry with her watered hazel eyes, Harry even as a twelve year old boy could notice pain in them, now he began to feel guilty.
"I wrote you a letter everyday for 10 years, sometimes twice or three times a day." Her voice was a bit shaky, "I tried everything I could to keep in touch with you, but I couldn't risk getting the both of us hurt." She kneeled down to Harry's level, "It wasn't my idea to do what I had to do, I was ordered by the ministry to hide out, but don't think for a second I was trying to have a distance between us. Technically I wasn't even suppose to write you. If Fudge had found out..." She paused.

She didn't even know what the ministry would've done.

Harry thought to himself, realizing the Letters petunia would call 'junk mail' that would be tossed were the letters Eleanor had written.

"Where were you?" He asked

"Somewhere safe." She replied, "The ministry didn't know if Vo- You know who or his deatheaters were hunting me down or not. I couldn't risk having you with me, and I still can't risk it Harry." She tried to explain the best she could to him.

Harry broke eye contact with her to look to Mcgonagall than Snape who looked down at him with his arms crossed. The boys eyes narrowed at the potions master. Away from finding out who Professor Adler was, he wanted an explanation about the two Professors, "What about Snape?"

"What?" Eleanor asked looking back to Severus who tensed a bit under her gaze.

Mcgonagall blinked at the boy, "What are you talking about mister potter?"

Eleanor tried to cover whatever he was referring to by saying, "Harry, he has nothing to do with any of this— You must understand that the point of this conversation was to clear things up."

Harry eyed Snape again but said nothing.

"Harry, look at me." She said, "Please understand."

Eleanor reached her hand to to touch the boys shoulder, she expected him to shove her off and become angry but he didnt. Instead he came closer and wrapped his arms around her neck giving her a hug.

"Well, I wasnt expecting that quick of a response." Muttered Professor Mcgonagall to Severus who nodded in agreement.

"Even though I was never aware of it, I had a feeling there was something familiar about you." Said Harry who finally let go of her giving her a small smile.

"You're not even to know about this Harry, its important you must not tell anyone. Not even your friends– understood?" Eleanor said to him one last time before Harry nodded his head and escorted himself out trying to pretend as if none of that happened.

"Why didnt we just obliviate him?" Snape said from behind in a low voice but Eleanor whipped her head around to glare at the man.

"This wouldn't have happened if it wasnt for you!"She got up from kneeling down
and addressed Snape.

"Its not my fault your nephew doesnt know how to mind his own business!" He called back

"You are such an ase of a man, you know that?" Eleanor commented shoving passed the Professor out of dumbledores office.