They practice into the hours of the early evening, before it's time for Jungkook to go back to the dorm to get ready for the concert. Yoongi plays Taehyung's chaperon back to his room, and then to the public bathroom that rarely anyone at BigHit frequents. Once again, it's the perk of a small company that not too many people linger in the washing facility, and once Taehyung has slipped into one of the shower cubicles and closed the door behind himself, there's no immediate risk of being found out anymore.

He's not a particularly big fan of the shower, but at least BigHit does provide cubicles, and not those open shower rooms that are nothing more than a bunch of shower heads on the walls providing no personal space whatsoever. Yoongi turns around when Taehyung undresses and waits outside the room with the cubicle, whistling a melody that Taehyung isn't familiar with over and over again and tweaking it.

When Taehyung is done, towel-dried and wet hair sticking into all directions, Yoongi turns around and whistles approvingly as he sees Taehyung's outfit.

"I don't think I've ever seen you in a shirt before in your spare time," he grins and Taehyung avoids eye-contact, trying to supress the blush he knows will colour his cheeks red. He's usually a t-shirt person, that much is true. The only time he really wears button-down shirts is when they go for fittings or photo shoots, but even then the Hip Hop concept doesn't allow too much wriggle-room for fancy clothing like that.

Not that his shirt is particularly fancy. He bought it at a second-hand shop three or four months into being a trainee at BigHit. He's very frugal when it comes to the little money he earns, preferring to store it away for possible bad days to come instead of spending it on something as unnecessary as fashion, but he saw the shirt in the shop window and couldn't bring himself to leave it behind.

It's nothing special really, dark blue and a bit ill-fitting on his skinny body. The sleeves are rolled up to his elbows, the double-sided fabric a lighter blue that adds a bit of a contrast to the rest of the shirt. He's wearing his usual black jeans and scruffy black sneakers with it, so it's not like he's put a lot of effort into his outfit, but he's bought that shirt and then never worn it, not sure what kind of place would fit the occasion of him wearing something more sophisticated than a simple t-shirt.

He's finally found that occasion.

Taehyung's never been to a concert before, so he's not entirely sure what people are supposed to wear to one, but Yoongi looks him up and down approvingly, so he thinks he's made the right choice.

"You should get that mop of hair under control though, or you'll look like there's a bird nesting on your head," his hyung says nonchalantly after having appraised Taehyung's outfit for longer than Taehyung thinks was necessary.

Once Taehyung's hair is in place, they make their way back to his room with about ten more minutes to spare before one of the managers is going to pick him up.

"Are you excited?" Yoongi asks.

"Why does everyone ask me that today? I have no clue what to expect."

Yoongi's answer is nothing more than a humming sound that grates on Taehyung's nerves as he gets more antsy with every passing minute. He's excited, yes, but he's also on edge. He expects there to be many people at the concert, which he isn't all that thrilled about, and for some reason the idea of being alone with Jungkook outside their usual setting also frazzles his already frayed nerves.

He doesn't know why he's so jittery though. It's not like he's never been out with Jungkook before, but this time around it feels different. He remembers how thrilled Jungkook had been when Taehyung had asked him to join, and the heart on the mug that he's hidden away in his bag so the other members won't see it (although he's sure that they know about it anyway).