•7•

bill woke up with lots of things filling his head.

he remembered the thing that happened last night.

"sh-shit.."

bill grabbed his phone and went to text stan.

bill: hey stan im so sorry about last night, i was on my man period and i was just so mad with the way richie was treating you! and if you like that then fine i don't mind it's whatever you want i'm not your mom. you can date who you please i was just worried about you... i didn't want anything to happen to you. i didn't wanna you to get heartbroken or sad over richie. and i'm sorry you have every right to be mad at me. but i hope you know i'm sorry and that i won't every come across you and richie like that ever again.
read 10:45

bill: come on stan
read 10:45

bill: stan?
read 10:46

bill: okay that's fine. like i said you have very right to be mad at me. hope you have a good morning .

stan: you too.

bill: oh stan hey

stan: im mad at you bill but i can't be mad forever. i like texting you when i don't know who to talk too. i should say sorry for being so rude to you.

bill: no no stan! it's definitely not your fault! it's all my fault for being so mean. i'm sorry and i won't do it again.

stan: so if your not mad is it okay if i come over?

bill: shouldn't you go over to richies?

stan: i feel like talking to an actual friend today.

bill: okay that's a deal i'll see u soon

stan: bye

bill: bye

it was only a matter of minutes before bill heard a knock on the door.

"hey s-stan."

"sup bill."

"what do y-you wanna do?"

"i don't know..."

"i got an i-idea we can watch a muh-movie."

"i always watch a movie."

"oh.. wuh-well we can watch y-youtube or something?

stan looked over at the tv. he was thinking about that night when richie told him starwars is lame and that the bird things wasn't interesting.

he was thinking if richie thought it was childish, bill would too.

"stan?"

"oh what?"

"i was a-asking if we could wuh-watch youtube? you kuh-kinda zoned out."

"oh... uhm i have something i wanted to watch, if you want to too."

"anything y-you want to wuh-watch i'm down for it. your t-the guest stan."