Party

Calum's POV

-I'm on break, what do you want for lunch?' I text Luke from my car.

A few seconds later my iPhone buzzed.

From- 'Lukey poo'

-'Taco's'

I nodded to myself and turned up the radio.

Surprisingly the place wasn't that busy.

I went to grab some hot sauces and at the same time I felt a hand bump mine, then a piercing a shock bolt through me.

I let out a gasp and look up to meet a sticking pair of green eyes.

"Sorry." he blushed.

"No it's fine." I smile

He cleared his throat and handed me a sauce packet.

'You're hot, let's party.'

"Some buddies of mine are throwing a party. You should come. It's at 221b baker street. 10 o'clock." He smirked.

"I'll be there." I tried to say in a flirty voice but me being me it came out uncomfortable.

He chuckled and left leaving me to think.

Damn I don't even know his name.

~~~~~~~~~~~time skip

I drum a random beat on the steering wheel as I'm driving to the party.

"But why'd I have to come?" Luke whines from beside me as I recall todays events. He looks so cute when he pouts...Dammit Calum get over this! I scold myself.

"Because... I can't show up to a party by myself. It'd be pitiful." I nudge him to the side.

"Whatever." He mumbled.

"Lighten up, it's a party!" I cheer as I park the car in front of the thumping house and got out.

As we enter the front door I was hit with the smell of alcohol. The living room was made into a make shift dance floor and there were already people dancing.

"I'm getting a drink" a yelled at Luke before heading off in search of the drinks. When I made it to the kitchen I found the bight haired boy from taco bell.

"Hi." I said

"Oh hey! Glad you could make it." he smirked while filling up a Punch bowl.

"I told you I'd be here." I replied smoothly. He finished making the punch and leaned up against the counter coyly.

"I never got your name." He said.

"Calum." I returned his smirk.

"Michael. Drink?" he asked

"Sure." I answer taking the cup from his hands.

"So who's party is this anyways?" I try to make small talk.

"My buddy Dean's. He proposed to his boyfriend today." Just then a man busted through the door in a drunken state. "Speak of the devil."

"Mikey! How've ya been?" He slurred and grabbed Michael into a side hug. Before he could answer Dean interrupted.

"Who's this? Your boyfriend? He's cute. Not as cute as my Cassipoo though..speakin of, have you seen him?" He ran all of his sentences together.

"CAS! CASSI!! CASTIEL!!" He wandered off in search of him.

"I'm sorry bout' that... He's a cool guy when he's sober." he said sheepishly.

"I bet he is." I smile

He smirked and made his way over to me. My heart beat increasing with every step.

"Let's go dance."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supernatural and Sherlock refrences Ayyyyy!

I'm so sorry my little koalas! I've just been so busy these past few weeks. I feel so bad, I have terrible writers block! It's like, I know were I want to take this story but I can't get it there.

Here's this sucky chapter for now... I'm hard at work on the next one, I want it to be extra special.

I love all of you beautiful mofos! COMMENT DOWN IN THE SECTION YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER SO FARR!!

love you!

*Winks BYYYEEEEEEEEe