Maybe...

This is so short Holy shat I'm sorry. :/

"Please! Just hear me out?" Ashton followed me out of the arena.

"Why should I! Tell me?! Give me one good reason to take you back!" I finally snap.

"You know what? You really piss me off. You think you can prance back into town and expect me to just act like things never happened. Sorry to fucking disappoint, but that's not how it works! That's not how anything works!!" I yelled.

He shrinks back a bit and a part of me felt bad for it, but then again he deserves it.

He stayed silent staring at me with wide eyes.

"Well?"

He visibly gulped "Y-you've never yelled at me like that before..." He said in a small voice.

I just roll my eyes and walk away.

This time, he didn't follow me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton's POV

"That's not anything works!" Luke screamed.

But that's not what scared me. What scared me most was the pure anger that was clear in his eyes.

In all of my life, Luke had never looked at me like that...

"Well?" He asked

I stumbled out some sort of words still shocked at how he yelled at me. Before I knew what happened I was alone. The same recurring thought flooding my head.

Maybe...maybe it's just too late...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time skip whoop whoop

Still Ash's POV

"Honestly, I'm glad you you want to work here. We're a bit short staffed at the moment. The job is yours. You can start tomorrow."

I smiled and thanked him. Smirking as I left Paul's office.

No. It's never too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ dun Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUN!

Well this was shitty. I'm going to start updating more often now because I'm settling into my new schedule and figured out when I'm able to write!

SPAM MY COMMENT SECTION I DON'T CARE! I LOVE MY KOALA'S COMMENTS SO MUCH!!

I had so much fun with the character ask! sorry if you missed it. :/ I might do another one towards the end of the book.

Until then... *Winks "BYYEEEEEE"

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE