Work

Lucifers POV

"What the fuck Ashton!?" I whisper. Noticing the full arcade uniform he was wearing.

"What do you mean Lukey?" he answers innocently.

"I mean, what do you think you're doing here?" I say in a pissed off manner.

"Hey. Even Assholes need jobs, ya'know" He says and shrugged "So why not work in a place where I can see your beautiful face everyday?" he said with a smug look.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and heaved out a sigh.

"Whatever." I gave up and left for the back room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip

Calums POV {Whoop whoop}

"Ay! Mind telling me what you're doing here?" I ask while changing out the coin machine.

"I work here now."

"I'm sorry could you repeat that? I know you didn't just say what I think you did." I stood up crossing my arms over my chest.

"You heard right..." he said and then leaned in and whispered. "Get over it."

I shoved him away. "You just don't know when to quit do you?" I scoffed.

"Those words aren't in my vocabulary." he shoot back.

"Buy a dictionary." I say already pissed completely off.

He took a step towards me, staring deep into my eyes before starting into a fit of hysterics.

"What?"

"How did I not see it before?" he asked he said in an almost teasing way.

"I'll bite...what?" I asked a little confused.

"You like him." he said as if it where obvious.

"Who?"

"Who do you think?" he said.

"I don't like Luke! Not like that..." I said more to myself than to him.

"oh but you do..." he said "And He'll never like you back, I hope you know that."

I clenched and unclenched my jaw.

"Maybe not..." I whisper. "But he won't take you back either. I know that for sure."

"Oh Calum, sweet sweet Calum... He loved me, and he still does. I can tell..." he started stalking towards me but I held my ground.

"Do you make a habit of this, using people? Leave them for a while, come back for a while, then leave again?" We were almost chest to chest now.

"No."

"Because This time... I'm not leaving." He said and with that turned and left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Cal what the hell?! IDK where this came from but here it is!

Ash is being such a douche to Calum but understand it's mostly jealousy and possessiveness

Love you my little Koalas!!