Coffee? Part 2

I explained everything. Answered all his questions. Tied everything up with a a nice, pretty bow. Everything is out on the table. and for the first time, in a long time, I feel relieved.

"You remember the first time we came here?" I smiled at the memory.

He smiled too. "yeah, it was raining like a bitch."

We laughed.

Everything felt... okay.

"I haven't changed my mind, you know." He said abruptly.

I nodded to myself.

"Why? Just. Why didn't you fight for me? Just a bit harder..."

The tears were briming in his eyes and I quickly joined him on his side if the booth.

"I know," I said. I already felt the tears coming but I'll be damn if the both of us start crying.

"I know but will you give me a chance?" I say as I wipe the tears from his cheeks.

He looks at me with a puzzled expression.

"A chance to get you back. I just, I need you back." I nodded to encouragingly.

He still looked confused.

"Please." I said hopefully.

He leans in close, laying his head on my chest lightly, almost timidly. As if it's something he shouldn't be doing. and the thought of that sends a pang through my chest, I wrap myself around him pulling him so close he might not even be able to breathe.

"I miss you..." I say and lay my head on too his.

"I miss you too..."

We stay like that for a long time. no words being exchanged just the sound of our hearts beating together and our breath in sync.

"Yes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah yeah I get it. I suck at updating and I'm sorry.

But I love you!!

Love you lots like tater tots!

KylieShea