Can I help you?

But guys, I never thought anyone would ever like this. I figured it would only get a couple views but urgh!! <3<3 Thank you guys so fucking much!! I love you all! yeeee!

Luke's POV

We were walking along together swinging our hands between us. Ashton and I were in a park a few blocks from his house, ignoring all the looks people were giving us.

"Just ignore them Luke.." Ashton whispered in my ear. He could tell I was getting upset. "They're all stupid, fucks. Don't let them get to you"

I just nodd and hug into his side.

Things are perfect. Everything is just perfect...---

"Luke get up your late for work!" my mom called from down stairs.

My post sleep haze passed and I was bolting up from my bed gathering my stuff and rushing to my car.

I finally pull in and see there are already people at the arcade.

shit shit shit fuck I curse to myself as i get out of my car and run to the door hoping to slip in before Paul notices I'm late,

But of course, god must hate me because there Paul was, leaned up against the front counter with a frown plastered on his face

"Luke." he said in a dissapproving tone "I've had enough. This is the last time you're late or I'll have to fire you."

My eyes widen. I need this job.

"Y-yes sir." I stutter

"Get to work." he says and makes his way to his office.

When he's gone I take a big breath and take my place behind the register.

an hour or two later...........

"Okay buddy you can get either a monkey, two snakes, or some tootsie rolls...." I tell the litle boy in front of me,

"MONKEY!!!" he screeches and points up to it jumping all around.

I grab it and hand it to him. He skips away happily.

Cute kid... I think to myself.

Just as I was about to sit down I hear the bell and look up.

At first I thought I was dreaming again.

I close my eyes and count to three and open my eyes but there he is standing right in front of me looking more beautiful than ever.

"Hi...." he says with a dimply smile.

I start hyperventilating, but I manage out the four words I'm required to say.

"Can I help you?" I struggle out

My initial panic slowly turns into pure anger.

Ashton doesn't say anything at first, he just stares at me.

"Oh,......I just, I wanted to see you....I missed you." he says in a sad voice and directs his eyes towards the floor.

I scoff. "You missed me?......No, just don't even start." I say already pissed off.

"Please Lukey, I'm so fucking sorry I can't even put words to how bad I feel!" He pleads.

"Go sell your crap apology to somebody else okay, I'm on break." I say pushing past him, trying to keep it together.

"Luke just let me explain!" He calls out

Just then Calum came back from his break in the back room. Perfect, I ran up to him.

"just play along okay.." I say under my breath and grab his hand.

"Ashton, I want to introduce you to my boyfriend." I say and drag Calum over with me.

"This is Cal." .I say and fake a smile.

"Wait is this the Douche bag Ex?" Calum asked me quietly.

I looked up and nodding slightly.

"Who do you think you fucking are? And you have the nerve to show your face..." He takes a couple warning steps towards Ashton.

He backs up quickly. "YES! I know what I've done and it was a huge mistake, and I'm trying to fix what I did wrong!" He says putting up his hands.

A painful silence surrounds us.

"I don't think you can Ashton..." I whisper.

Well maybe he can....but I'm not going to let him.

I ,Luke Robert Hemmings, will not let him back into my heart.

" I can! I promise..." he say staring me strait in the eye.

Tears started to sting my eyes.

"You promised me a lot of things..." I say trying to fight back unwanted tears, turning making my way towards the back room as quickly as possible breaking down into tears as soon as the door is locked behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys....I want to have a name for my readers but I don't know what to do! I want it to be something cute... IDK comment some of your suggestions if you wanna.

I know, I hate when people set goals, but if you could vote and comment that'd be amazing.

Love you lots, like Tater Tots!

KylieShea