After the dough was separated, individual rolls were placed in a pan and into the oven to bake. Still in need of his morning caffeine buzz he poured a cup of coffee and filled the sink to let the dishes soak. Unfortunately he'd only managed a few sips of the fresh brew before he heard whimpering over the baby monitor. He sat for a moment hoping that Tim would fall back asleep, but when a shrill cry nearly perforated his eardrums he jumped to his feet and headed upstairs. When he walked into the bedroom, Timmy was sitting in the middle of the bed yawning and rubbing his eyes.

"Merry Christmas, baby! Did you have a good sleep?"

Tim nodded groggily, snuggling into Gibbs' chest as the older man took a seat on the bed and lifted the toddler into his lap. The little guy always took longer to wake up in the morning, but Gibbs didn't mind, he often used it to his advantage. Although Tim enjoyed showing and receiving affection, he was particularly snuggly in the morning. Resting his chin on top of Tim's head he rubbed small circles on his back and whispered, "Santa Claus came last night, kiddo." Tim slowly pulled away from his chest, looking up to make eye contact with the older man. Pressing a kiss to the toddler's forehead Gibbs continued, "You want to go downstairs and see what he brought you?"

"Kay," Tim mumbled hesitantly, obviously still apprehensive of Santa's motives.

"Don't worry, sweetie, Santa is back at the North Pole already."

Gathering the baby in his arms he proceeded down the hall to Tim's bedroom. After a quick diaper change the pair headed downstairs. As they turned the corner to head into the family room, Jet bounced out of the kitchen.

"Doggy!" Tim squealed, clapping his hands together when the canine came over to greet him.

"I think Santa left some gifts for Jet, too." Once they reached the family room Tim's eyes lit up when he spotted the shiny red wagon.

"Wow! Look what Santa brought you, son." Gibbs plopped the toddler down in the wagon and picked up the handle.

"How about we go for a little ride around the house?"

Timmy nodded enthusiastically; grabbing hold of the sides to balance as Gibbs slowly backed the wagon up. A huge grin appeared on his face and he giggled hysterically as he was chauffeured around the house. Although there wasn't much space to pull the wagon around, it was enough for Tim to get his feet wet.

"You like it, kiddo? I figured when it got warmer we could take Jet on walks together."

"Mowr, mowr Dada!" Tim shrieked as Gibbs parked the wagon off to the side and reached down to pick him up.

"We have all day to take more rides, Timmy." He paused, taking a few more steps into the family room so that the keyboard was visible.

"Wow! Look what else Santa brought for you!"

Bouncing excitedly in Gibbs' arms, Tim reached out to touch the keyboard. Grunting in disappointment when he realized he was too far away he started squirming, hoping Gibbs would let him down.

"Okay, sweetie, here we go."

Gibbs chuckled, crouching down to deposit Tim on the floor as he grabbed the keyboard and placed it in front of his little boy. Seizing the camera from a nearby table he sat down next to Tim and powered up the keyboard. Timmy's face lit up brighter than the lights on the Christmas tree as he delightedly banged on the keys. Gibbs sighed; witnessing his son's reaction was breathtaking. After watching Tim play for a few minutes he snapped several pictures of the toddler, even going as far as taking a couple of selfies of the two of them. It took some convincing, but eventually Gibbs was able to set the keyboard aside, while Tim opened the rest of his gifts. Since he'd opened presents the night before he knew what to expect. After tearing a small hole in the wrapping paper Gibbs would then hand it over to Tim who would continue ripping the paper until the gift was unwrapped.