~{ 9 }~

"No!" Max yelled, slapping himself for fantasizing about such things. That day actually ended with Neil swearing to never tell anyone and then he took that picture. The brown-haired boy then kissed his forehead, not his lips. He was about to leave soon after that, but the raven-haired begged for him to stay. Neil finally agreed to sleep over with him, and he left the next morning. The two never locked lips like Max had accidentally thought.

"Ugh," he groaned, rubbing his eyes. His head had a lingering soreness to it. Max let a few more tears fall before deciding to check his Social Medias.

"Stop!" Nikki yelled in one of the bathroom stalls. Hot tears fell from her magenta eyes. Just skip school, Nikki. It isn't that big of a deal. Once you get home, stay in your bed the rest of the day. Don't talk to anyone. Don't do anything. DO IT, NIKKI. DO IT, NIKKI.

"No!"

DO IT, NIKKI.

"I won't!"

DO IT, NIKKI.

"STOP!!"

"Woah! Nikki, are you okay?!" Ered yelled outside of the bathroom stall Nikki was in, knocking on the door. The green-haired girl gasped, covering her mouth with her hands.

"Y-yeah! Why wouldn't I be?!" Nikki exclaimed in her usual cheery voice, accidentally stuttering.

"I heard you screaming in here! Are you sure you're okay-"

"Yep! I'm totally fine, Ered. I really am," the short girl told the blonde-haired girl, wanting her to stop worrying about her. The tall girl sighed, deciding to leave Nikki alone and leave the restroom. The magenta-eyed girl sighed in relief as she opened her stall door to leave. She stared in the mirror in front of her. Disgusting. Utterly disgusting.

You're better off dead.

Nobody actually cares about you.

You're just that annoying little girl that everyone hates.

Always covered in mud, dirt, and injuries.

No wonder Ered doesn't like you.

"That's not true," Nikki mumbled, letting a few tears fall, "right?"

She sighed, not wanting to believe what these voices were telling her were true. The green-haired girl took out a razor she had used before only once though.

⚠️Gore warning ahead⚠️

Sliding the razor across her arm, crimson blood spilled out into the sink, draining down the hole. A sharp pain exploded throughout her arm as she ran her fingers across the wound, blood on them now.

Without knowing what she was doing, she quickly slopped down what her mind was thinking at the moment with her own blood on the mirror. She decided to listen to the voices and head home after applying a large bandaid to the wound, making it seem like she got it from just being outside and herself.

⚠️Gore warning over⚠️

"Do you know where Nikki went?" Neil asked Ered, hoping she saw her. The cool girl gulped, not knowing if she should tell him or not. They're, like, best friends, so he should know. She thought, getting ready to tell him about the experience in the restrooms.

"So, like, I heard her screaming "stop" in the bathroom stalls. But when I asked if she was okay, she said she was fine. But she was literally, like, screaming in there!"

"Screaming?? Jesus. Do you know if she left school or not?"

"No. I left the bathroom after she told me she was fine."