~{ 6 }~

"Should I answer it?!" Neil practically screamed, accidentally dropping the electronic onto the ground. He picked his phone up, it saying that he had hit "ignore". His phone was an intimidating, blood-red colour.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed, wanting to call Max back. He looked at the green-haired girl for reassurance.

"Why are you looking at me? Call him back!" Nikki yelled, confused why Neil had looked at her like that.

"I forgot his number!" The tall boy yelled, gripping onto his phone. The magenta-eyed girl thought for a moment then took out her phone and read aloud the number labeled as "Max's number".

"O-okay, but what do I say if he answers?!" Neil asked, his pointer finger hovering over the call button. Nikki shrugged and pushed the call button herself. Quickly bringing the phone up to his ear, he gulped and started sweating. The short girl patted his back, trying to reassure her best friend that he'll be fine.

Ring...

Ring...

"Is he answering?" Nikki asked, almost as worried as Neil. A dark crimson blush appeared on the brown-haired boy's face as his eyes widened.

"I have to g-go use the restroom," he almost inaudibly whispered, practically sprinting out of the room, leaving the green-haired girl alone with her thoughts.

~Time travel to right after Max ran away from Nikki~

"S-shit," Max mumbled to himself, out of breath from sprinting away from Nikki. He arrived at his house, trudging up the stairs and knocking on the door, bracing himself for the happiness-hell man he was supposed to call "dad". But at least he's better than my actual parents. He thought bitterly, shivering at the thought of his life years ago.

"Hello th- Max! What are you doing out here? I thought you were doing your homework!" David exclaimed, placing his hands on his hips, trying to look angry but failing miserably. Max rolled his eyes and lazily shrugged his shoulders. He pushed past David and made a mad dash for his room.

"Max! Now you come down here and tell me why in the ding-dang-golly-gosh darn you were outside!" Max could hear David exclaim downstairs. He ignored him and shut his door, flopping onto his bed. He had a lot to think about.

I swear if Nikki was lying I will literally slit her throat and dump her fucking body into the Ohio River. He thought, mentally glaring at Nikki. The raven-haired boy decided to call Neil to confirm the information that he was told.

Ring...

Ring-

Beep, beep, beep!

"The hell?" The turquoise-eyed boy thought out loud, looking at his phone that said that the phone call was declined. He felt slightly hurt that his best friend had ignored his call. Max sighed, setting his phone screen down onto the bed next to him after silencing it. His mind wondering on its own, he started to fall into a deep sleep.

⚠️Lime warning ahead⚠️

The brown hair, and how fluffy and curly that hair was, with blue, ocean eyes staring lustfully down into his. His yellow turtleneck shirt was discarded onto the grass below. His hot breath brushed against the raven-haired boy's half-naked body, making its way lower down on his body. He snaked his pale hand into his lover's underwear-

"A-ah!~" Max moaned, awaking in a jolt from his slumber, his heart pounding against his ribcage. He looked down to see a tent-like bump in his pants. The raven-haired boy blushed a dark crimson, reflexively covering his bulge with his hands. Scoffing to himself, he decided it was best that he worked it off.

Slipping his right hand into his white shorts, he slightly scooting into a more comfortable position. The raven-haired boy blushed deeply as he unbuttoned his shorts, tossed them onto the floor, and teased himself through his boxers. He stood off of his bed, easily slipping his blood-red sweater and white shirt off, caressing his caramel chest. Max laid back down on his bed, kicking his boxers off. The short boy then grabbed his erection, squeezing it and grunting in pleasure.

"F-fuck. N-Neil," he whimpered, slowly pumping himself skillfully. He started to imagine Neil doing all of this to him, becoming more erect at just the thought of his best friend. Not knowing why he was acting and feeling like this just caused him to pump faster and moan louder.

He thought about the tall boy's brown hair, ocean-blue eyes, and tall, slender figure. After a few minutes of uncontrollable moaning and waves of pleasure, he finally climaxed, grunting as his organism went insane.

⚠️Lime warning over⚠️

Panting, the raven-haired boy heard a small noise coming from his phone. Max flipped his phone over to see a familiar name planted on it. His eyes widened, he must've hit "accept" on accident.

"How long have you been listening to me?" The completely naked boy mumbled, terrified that the person he was just jerking off to was listening to him do so. Neil audibly gulped, wanting to hang up the phone so badly.

The brown-haired boy quickly slammed his hand against the phone, hoping that his finger hit the "end call" button. He removed his hand, sighing in relief that it indeed ended the awkward call.

"W-what the hell just happened?"

"What the fuck did I just do?"

A/N-

Hello everyone! Author-Kunn here! Sorry for the delay on this chapter, I had to force myself to write the lemon. >\\\\< I should have part 7 done in time for next week! See you then!

Welp, bye peeps! 💜