"Yah! You pig!" Jaemin yells, and chases his youngest brother.

"[Kor] No name-calling in this house!" Seokjin shouts from the toilet.

Eunho remains unbothered as he continues reading. 

Once everyone's dressed and ready to go, they all catch the early bus and go to Eunho and Taeyoung's school. They drop them off and then Seokjin and Jaemin head to Kim College. Mr Kim had requested in his email for Jaemin to arrive at school at least half an hour early on the first day for a tour so that Jaemin can be familiarised with the environment. Luckily classes at Kim College don't start until nine so Seokjin and Jaemin can get there on time.

About twenty minutes later, they arrive at the school. There are already quite a lot of students who are here and Jaemin's heartbeat increases from nervousness and excitement with every step he takes. Seokjin, too, feels the same. The atmosphere of this school is much different compared to the old school and everything feels so foreign. It's like walking into a whole new world.

"I always thought private schools were... different," Seokjin says, observing the environment and the people in it. 

"I know what you mean, appa. These people look really chill," Jaemin says. 

Seokjin hums in agreement and takes Jaemin's hand in his. They gently swing their arms back and forth as they wait for Mr Kim to arrive. They make some conversation about the buildings and the overall structure of this school until they spot Mr Kim approaching them from a fair distance. 

[Kor] "If I'm being honest, I thought Mr Kim was in his 40s or 50s before we met him because of his position in this school," Seokjin says. "He looks so young."

"Appa, you turned 32 two months ago but you look the same age as me," Jaemin says. "[Kor] Mr Kim looks young but he could be old. That actor from Train to Busan looks really young but he's almost 40."

"You mean Gong Yoo, right? He's so gorgeous," Seokjin says with invisible heart eyes. "[Kor] I'm not crazy about celebrities like Taeyoung is but Gong Yoo is so handsome."

Jaemin laughs. "You always complain about halmeoni and her celebrity crushes but here you are crushing on men who are nearly ten years older than you, appa."

Seokjin squints his eyes with a slight pout and Jaemin grins. 

Mr Kim soon arrives and greets the two. "Good morning," he says to them.

"Good morning, Mr Kim," Jaemin says, smiling brightly.

"Good morning, sir," Seokjin says, a warm smile on his face. "How are you today?"

"I'm fine, thank you. How about you?" Taehyung asks. 

"I'm doing great, thank you," Seokjin says. 

"That's good," Taehyung says, and then looks at Jaemin. "Shall we start the tour now?" 

Jaemin grins. "We shall," he says, very enthusiastic. 

"Will your dad be joining us?" Taehyung asks, and takes a quick glance at Seokjin.

Jaemin looks at Seokjin for an answer. Seokjin wouldn't mind joining the tour but he has to go to work soon. 

"I would love to but unfortunately I'm running short on time," Seokjin says politely. 

"I understand," Taehyung says, and then looks at Jaemin again. "Ready when you are, kid." 

Jaemin quickly says goodbye to Seokjin and hugs Seokjin really tightly. Seokjin leaves a lingering kiss on the top of Jaemin's forehead and whispers a 'Have fun. I love you so much'. Seokjin then wishes Mr Kim a good day before he leaves.