stuffies x taegi

little: taehyung
caregiver: yoongi
age range: 2-5
requested by: @Jiminliluwu

"taehyungie! where did my baby go, hmm?" yoongi singed as he looked around the quiet dorm

"taehyungie! where did my baby go, hmm?" yoongi singed as he looked around the quiet dorm. he looked in taehyung's room, but he still couldn't find him anywhere.

he heard taehyung's small giggle, making him turn his head to the corner of his room. yoongi grinned when he saw the the pile of stuffed animals, he knew he would be somewhere in there. "found you!" he laughed and picked the younger up from the pile of stuffed animals, placing one arm around his back and the other just below his backside.

"get ready so we can go to the store"  he said and patted the boys back before carefully placing him down on the floor. taehyung listened and nodded, "get snacks?" he asked and looked at the boy with puppy eyes. yoongi smiled and cupped the boy's cheeks "of course we can, how can i saw no to taehyungie" he cooed and kissed the boy's pouty lips.

yoongi helped him out, putting on his shirt and pants. now it was time for his shoes which taehyung hated, but he loved the design of the shoes, they were so pretty! they were some cute yellow converse, but with shoelaces. he hated shoelaces with all his might, he didn't really mind them when he was big, but they were so difficult when he was little. what was he supposed to do first? the loop? was he supposed to make the bunny ears now?

hmph!

"daddy can you help me?" he pouted and brought his shoes to yoongi, hoping he could help him out. yoongi nodded and kneeled down, waiting for taehyung to put on his shoes. the younger rested his hands on the olders shoulders so he wouldn't lose his balance and fall.

but of course, taehyung being as clumsy as he was, once yoongi finished tying his shoes he let go of the boys shoulder and almost fell, but before he could yoongi held onto his arm helping him stand up properly.

"you have to be more careful, sweetheart," he smiled and ruffled the boys hair, he nodded and carefully ran to his room getting one of his favorite stuffed animals. It was his eve stuffie! he got it at a fanmeeting and since then he's never let it go of it.

he came back to the living room seeing that yoongi was sitting on the couch, scrolling through his phone, waiting for taehyung. "we bring eve?" he chirped and sat right next to yoongi, giving him a great big hug. "yeah you can bring him, are you ready to go?" yoongi questioned as he got up to go to the door.        "mhm! aw' ready!" he smiled, showing his boxy smile.

"can you p-" "lookies 's rainin'!" he got on the couch and looked out the window, pointing out the window. "yeah, that's what i was going to say. put on your hoodie, i don't want you getting sick soon." taehyung pouted "but!-" "remember what happened last time you didn't listen? you got sick, darling" he explained. the boy let out a small oh, he was right, he did get sick. those three days were the worst. he quickly ran to their shared bedroom and grabbed the first hoodie he could find. taehyung slowly waddled to yoongi as he put on the hoodie, turns out it was one of yoongi's, but yoongi didn't mind. whatever was his, was taehyung's, vice versa.