“Today has been an amazing day,” I say to Chase, “Thank you for keeping me company.”

“No problem baby. The pleasure was all mine.” He leans down and slowly kisses me on my lips.

 I love his intoxicating, addictive taste and I end up leaning in closer to him. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance, and I happily oblige. We share that fervent kiss with each other for a little longer, before Chase reluctantly pulls away.

“I really should go before we end up back in your bedroom.” I giggle at that, and nod my head.

He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me in tighter.

“Unless you wanna end up there again.” He mutters seductively in my ear.

“Gooo,” I whine, pushing him away from me.

“Okay okay. I’m going.” He says, walking away from me backwards.

“Turn around before you trip and kill yourself.” I tell him, laughing at his silliness.

 He winks at me and smiles before turning around and jogging back to his.

When he gets to his front door, he turns around and sees me still watching him. I blow him a kiss and he actually catches it and places it on his lips. I grin at him like a love-struck fool and turn around and go back into my house, skipping all the way back to the TV room.

“You look mighty happy.” Niecy states.

 “I really like him Niece. He’s so adorable.”

“What about DeAndre?”

 “Girl, I don’t even know. He’s so fine but so is Chase.”

“Well, are you and Chase officially a couple now? Niecy prods.

 “Umm, well, no. Not really.” I say.

 “Then spend some time with the both of them. You’re a teenager! You don’t have to just be with one guy. You need to have some fun.”

 As she says this she jumps off her chair and starts shaking her butt like a psycho. I start cracking up and throw a pillow at her.

“Sit your ass down girl!”

Niecy picks up the pillow I chucked at her and throw it back at me, also laughing.

“I’m just saying. Don’t settle down with either one of them for now. You know they don’t even like each other.

“And why is that?” I ask her.

 “It’s a long story. So watch movie are we watching?”

 I don’t appreciate the way she just changes the subject like that, but I decide to just let the Chase-DeAndre issue be dropped. For Now.

“Umm, we can watch Dreamgirls or Cadillac Records.” I tell Niecy.

“Either way we have to watch Beyonce.” She notes. “Well, yeah, I love Beyonce.” I inform her.

 “Okay. Well let’s watch Dreamgirls because I LOVE Eddie Murphy.”

“Eeeww!” I scream. “You’re ATTRACTED to Eddie Murphy?” I look at her in disgust.

Her eyes grow wide and her mouth drops open in shock.

 “WHAT?? NO!! I just love him as an actor! Are you fucking crazy?”

I’m so glad to hear her say that, that I run to her and hug her.

“I can’t breathe bitch! Get off me!” She says.

“My bad,” I say.

“Just put on the movie fat ass.” She says, pushing me off of her.

I run to the DVD player and put on the movie. Then run back to my seat. Niecy and I watch Dreamgirls for a little while until we both end up knocked out in the TV room.

I vaguely recall my father coming home and carrying us both to my room and putting us in my bed. (One at a time of course.) I don’t really know for sure, but I really don’t care. All I know is that that night, I only dream of Chase…and DeAndre?