Movie Nights: Disney Pt.1-Tangled

A/N: So originally this was just going to be Cresswell watching Tangled and that would be it. Then I decided that I wanted to make this into a one shot series where I would write them watching other movies. I'm starting with Disney movies and if I still like writing them watching movies together them I might move into a different franchise. If anyone has any requests for movies or movie franchises then just comment what it is if I've seen it then I should be able to write it! Thanks for reading! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cress and Thorne decided that they wanted to start doing movie nights every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and the occasional Saturday. They decided to start off by choosing one kind of "collection" of movies to watch. So the first collection of movies they chose were the second era Disney Princess movies! The one that caught their eye to kick everything off was called "Tangled," which is about the story of Rapunzel.

On Saturday they went to a store and got popcorn, chocolate, strawberries (because they are Cress' favorite), and the movie.

The cover had Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, a lizard, and a horse.

Rapunzel had blonde hair that was probably as long as Cress's had been when they first met. Her tower was in the background which is supposedly where she was trapped in her whole life, much like Cress' satellite.

Flynn Rider, or his real name, Eugene Fitzherbert, was a thief. He would steal many things, such as jewelled crowns. He acts tough and flirty when rally he's a nice guy who just wants to be accepted. Thorne related to his character a whole lot.

They were really excited to watch the movie! They chose it because they both connect to the main characters in the film.

~~Sunday Night, 6:00 p.m.~

"Make sure to put lots of butter on the popcorn!"

"Don't worry Captain! If anything there will be too much butter!"

"Cress, darling, there can never be too much butter!"

They were happily shouting to each other from the kitchen to the living room.

Thorne was setting up the movie as Cress got all the snacks together. Moments later Cress ran into the living room with her arms full of popcorn, chocolate covered strawberries they had made the night before, and two glasses of water for either of them.

Thorne quickly grabbed a few things from her arms before she dropped them and set them on a little coffee table he had in front of the couch they would sit on. Cress set what was left in her arms on the table as well and they began to get comfortable on the couch together while still being able to reach the movie snacks.