Babs is back

Barbara POV

I've been told by Lili that she, Cami Cole and Mads, all got a part in the same show so they'd be moving in Vancouver.
They're all in Cleveland right now and i was told that they're leaving in 3 days to start filming the pilot.
As I've been working hard the last past month, my manager alowed me to take short vacations so that why I'm at the airport, I've just arrived in Cleveland.

Cami POV

"Ugh, I'm boreddddd" I yawn almost falling off the couch.
I've been on it for a lifetime. Madelaine is on the couch in front of mine as bored as me. We thought of baking something but we're really the worst at this stuff do we probably would have burn the house down.
I text Lili, she's upstairs with Cole watching some dog pictures.

Cami💗: Lil' can you please come down stairs?
Lili🐰: First of, this is Cole, Lili fell asleep so I took her phone. Second of all, Why?
Cami💗: While you two are living your best life, me and Mads are laying on ur couches waiting for someone to spice up this day. We're bored af
Lili🐰: Doesn't Madelaine have a boyfriend?
Cami💗: Yes, but apparently he's somewhere in New Jersey to see his grandma or whatever.
Lili🐰: tbh, I could care less.
Cami💗: Wait a minute.
Cami💗: Stay with Lili, our saver has just arrived!!!
Lili🐰: Who??
Cami💗: The one and only Barbara Palvin!!!!

(an// if ur confused, Cami texted Lili's phone but she had fallen asleep while watching some cute dogs pics with Cole so he took Lili's phone to reply to Cami, i know I should've made Cami text Cole in the 1st place but no..)

Lili POV

I hear a familiar voice waking me up. "It's me Baaabs! I'M BACK!"
BARBARA. Omg, I missed her. I quickly get up but Cole grab my arm before before i go any farther.

Cole: Where do u think you're going, angel?
Lili: Oh, uhm I'm gonna go see Barbara!
Cole: So you're gonna leave me alone?
Lili: Oh Come ON. You can cole say hello if you dont want to stay alone.
Cole: Okayyy, I'm coming.

I rush in the living, Cole following, to find Barbara talking with Cami and Mads.
She quickly notices Im here and gets up the couch to hug me.

Barbara: Babee
Lili: Omg, I've missed you so much!
Barbara: Me too, you don't even knoww!!
Lili: Why'd you come back?
Barbara: I wanted to catch up with my girl, I know you've got a lot to say.
Lili: Eventually, yes I do have a lotta things to tell you.
Cole: Well, Hello to you, too Barbara.
Barbara: Oh, hi Cole I didn't see u there.
Cole: Can I talk to you..later?
Barbara: Uhm, I guess. I'll Talk to you after Lili told me everything.

We go in the nearest bedroom and throw ourselves on the bed.

Barbara POV

"So....Cole" I start as she immediately turns red.

Lili: Well, it was really complicated but he's finally my boyfriend.
Babs: OMFGG! YES! Tell me Everything! Where? How? Why-
Lili: Okay okay okay. I'll tell you ~everything~ but please, calm down!
Babs: Its okay, im calmed down. You can spill the tea.

{Lili tells her everything, the kiss at the hospital, Riverdale, their first real kiss under the stars at 4am, the day the went downtown LA to hang out but ended up being disturbed by the cast ect..}

Barbara: I'm so HAPPY for you
Lili: I don't wanna sound pretentious but, so am I.

Cole POV

I think I have some serious issues. Whenever Barbara is around Lili completely forgets about me, and it oddly makes me jealous. I feel like she's closer to Barbara than me. I feel like I'm Lili's 2nd priority and Barbara's the 1st. I know this is weird and inapropriated of me to be jealous (especially of Barbara) since we've been dating for like 1 week but that's why I'm gonna talk with Barbara about it. To express myself..

an//finally, I update this story!!! Sorry if you've been waiting but I'm not home and I barely used my phone the past 3 days. 💗
Also, Thank you SO MUCH for 2,6k reads. When U started writing it I thought I'd get like 3 reads so it's really unexpected and I'm very grateful<33