Beach party with the girls

Barabara POV

Today is the day the "sprousehart plan" starts.
So first, I go to Cole's room. I wanna tell him to make Lili and I some breakfast. But no one is in there. So I decide to go talk with Lili.
I open the door of her room and..

Barbara:*whisper shouts* Dylannnnnn!!! Come here!!!NOW!!

Dylan comes and I put my hands on his mouth so he doesn't scream and i mouth a little" they're cute".

Lili POV

I wake up in Cole's arms. His warmth and good scent, i don't ever want this moment to stop. But unfortunately, it does. I see Dylan and Barbara standing in front of the bed in awe. I quickly sit up, waking Cole up.

Lili: *rubs her eyes* What are you guys doing here???
Barabara: What are YOU GUYS doing in here?
Cole: We were sleeping.
Dylan: Yeah, we know that. But how come u were together.
Lili: I wasn't feeling very well yesterday and Cole cheered me up me, I asked him to stay here and that's what he did so...yeah.
Barbara: kay whatever. Lili, call some friends of yours. We're going to the beach. You boys, stay here.
Dylan: Noooo, whyyyyy?
Cole: Can we at least invite 1 friend to come over.
Barbara: One friend. Nothing more.
Cole: Why are you so bossy today.
Lili: Oh, shut up and obey.
Barbara: That's my girll!!

Dylan POV

We're all eating the breakfast Cole made in the kitchen. Wich was surprisingly very good. Simple pancakes with blueberry and maple syrup. But it was really..tasty

Dylann:When'd you learn how to cook??                                                                                                                    Cole: It's in my blood. I'm Italian, remember?                                                                                                        Dylan: So am I. But that doesn't mean I can cook though.

i take my phone to snap a picture of Barbara spilling maple sirup everywhere as the doorbell rings.

Cole: Is someone waiting for someone??

Lili&Barbara: YESS!!

They open the front door and come back with two huge packages.

Dylan: And what is that??
Barbara: Yesterday, Lil and I made some shopping and we basically bought a bunch of matching outfits.
Lili: And some cute bathing suits. I bouth matching ones for Cami and I. *hugs Barabara* Don't be jealous babe.
Cole: Wow. You already "babe" eachother.
Barbara: Yes, she's a baby so i call her babe. Jealous?
Cole: n-no..why would I be?

Cole is such a bad liar. Everytime Lili touches, talks or hugs her his cheeks gets as red as a tomato burning. Even if Barbara is a girl.

*Time flies*[2:30pm]

Cami and Mads came so now we're all going to the beach. Barbara's driving Dylan's convertible Jeep.

->they're listening to this song

And they're already wearing their swim suits.

Cami's swim suit