Magical Night

Lili POV

I wake up after a long nap. Camila and Madelaine are both sleeping next to me. I get my phone to check the time. 1.43am
I don't even have to try to fall back asleep. I know I won't. I just..take a hoodie and sneak out to take a blow. Watch the stars. Just stay there for a while losing myself into the infinity of the dark sky.

Cole POV

Here I am. Laying on my bed, scrolling through Instagram. I cannot sleep. I can't believe we ALL got the part exept Lili. This isn't fair. She's worked as hard as us if not more because she was in a hospital.
I get up to think about something else and go to the kitchen to make myself something to eat, or drink.
As I go in the kitchen I see that the garden lights are on(idk how to call it, its like the lights that are outside).

Lili POV

I can help but think about what I would do in Cleveland without Cole.
"Ugh, I'm such a dumbass why did I not tell him I liked him Why did I not listen to Mrs. Thompson" I say to myself.

"Why would you listen to Mrs. Thompson?" I hear a familiar voice saying as he sits next to me.

Fuck.

Lili: What are you doing here, Cole?
Cole: What are YOU doing here? Have you seen the time?
Lili: I couldn't sleep. I'm not feeling really good.
Cole: I know, I'm sorry. Talk to me?
Lili: You sure you wanna hear my shitty problems.
Cole: I like how no matter how many times i say that you're not bothering you will still believing you are. It's cute.

"cute" omg, he thinks I'm cute. Okay, play it cool Lili.

Lili: Sooo, let's talk.

You know, Cole, I have one fear. I fear to go back to my old life. The life where i was alone. The life where i was crying myself to sleep everynight. This sad and lonely life. Since Camila went to talk to me the first day of school, I'm not sad nor lonely anymore. Then I met Madelaine. They were my two first friends. My life was happier. Though, something was still missing. Something like...you. The day i met you- The night i met you, you cared for me when even my mother wouldn't. I opened up to you when I wouldn't talk to my father. U listened to me and helped me, advised me. Not like these guys at school who keep making fun of me without knowing my story. Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm very thankful, for everything. And thank you for being the person I trust the most.
Cole: I am?
Lili: Of course you are. Also..when you leave for Riverdale, I want to know if it's okay if I call you everyday.
Cole: Call whenever you want. If you have something to tell me, call me.
Lili: Well, I have something to tell you, indeed. I've been feeling this for a while now..uhm.. Please don't freak out and promise me that you'll be my friend no matter what, okay.
Cole: I don't what you could tell me that would destroy our friendship..I would never hate u.
Lili: Promise?
Cole: Promise.
Lili: Okay. Well, I think I am feeling something for you. Like..when I-i am around you I-i am all smiley and happy. What I'm trying to say i-is that I-

I don't even have the time to finish he smashes his lips against mine. (an/ idk how to describe a kiss so imagine something cute and romantic yourself ).

Cole POV

I kissed Lili. I did it. Finally. God he feels so fucking good.

Lili: So, you cut me off. What I wanted to say is that I like you Cole, but not like a friend.
Cole: I like u, too. It's been hard to keep it to myself all this time.
Lili: Really?
Cole: Well, i told Barbara and Dylan about it but besides them I was keeping this secret alone.
Lili: No, I mean, You like me?
Cole: I thought the kiss was clear enough.

An/ Don't mind my bad english.
+Dont worry for the Riverdale storyline I'll figure something out for Lili.