Chapter Twenty Three

<Kieran's POV>

KiKi, do you love me? Are you riding? Say you'll never ever leave—

"Fuck me" I groaned, slapping my hand down in the general direction of where my phone would be.

My palm met the cold wood of my side table before sliding down to find the charger of my phone. According to my logic, if I found the wire I could yank on it and find my phone. Then I could shut that stupid fucking song off and sleep come more. I shut my eyes even tighter, trying to avoid waking up my brain too much so I could go back to sleep that much faster.

Where the hell is that fucking wire?

My hand slithered down the side table, began to pat down the wooden boards if my floor in case my phone fell in the night. I frowned as the floor moved beneath my hand, almost squishy under my fingers.

"What the—"

"—You done groping me, Kieran?" Lukas' groggy morning voice shifted up from the base of my bed and I withdrew my hand quickly, now fully awake.

"Shit, sorry bro" I spotted my phone wedged under a magazine on the table and quickly shut the song off.

Lukas yawned, shoulders rolling as his arms stretched high above his head. He looked like a fucking painting, hair all messy and eyes squinted shut. If I hadn't been such a vampire and opened my blinds, In sure the sunlight would've struck him like an angel. The trashy Cars-themed blanket I'd thrown at him the night before pooled into his lap, revealing just the band of his briefs, which sat a little higher than those of his sweats.

I could get used to seeing that every morning.

"You seriously bro-zoning me like that?" Lukas frowned, still looking cute as hell.

I shrugged, feeling my face heat up when I remembered the shit we'd done last night. Nothing without our pants, fuck no, but just a hell of a lot of kissing. I pursed my lips, tongue stretching over the swollen bits. I pointedly ignored Lukas, beginning to collect my stuff to brush my teeth as he hovered behind me.

"First you kick me out of bed, now this" He complained, noisily following me into the bathroom and grabbing the toothbrush we'd designated as his.

I loosely chuckled, mulling over life as I brushed my teeth, thankful for the toothbrush in Lukas's mouth as it brought me silence. He'd been adamant on sleeping next to me last night, but I'd literally kicked him off and forced him to sleep where he normally did when he slept over — the floor. I didn't care how good of a cuddler he was. He was a certified bed-hog, and bed-hogs get no beds in the Mogan household.

Except for me, obviously.

Lukas kept looking at me through the mirror, childish pout on his lips. I rolled my eyes, unable to help the little smile that quirked my lips upwards.

I'm gonna lay out the facts.

#1 I kissed a boy and I liked it

I liked it a lot actually. It wasn't anything like kissing a girl, especially since Lukas' stubble scratched the fuck out of my face. He was a decent enough kisser, but I guess the main reason why I liked it so much had to do with reason number two.

#2 I like Lukas Schmitt

I wasn't even sure if the fucker was aware that I liked him. He'd seem giddily happy enough that I'd kissed him, and he'd kissed me back, but I wasn't sure if that was him liking me, or just him being hella gay. I was hoping it was a healthy mix of both.

"Yo, Lukas," I tried keeping it casual, grinning when he looked at me eagerly.

He held up a finger as he gargled and spat into the sink. I crinkled my nose.