The Finale

Brendon jumped into the fight and began to throw everything he could at my mother. I just sat there in awe. No one's ever stood up for me before... what is happening!?

All of the sudden, I heard a scream, I looked over as Gerard was running up behind her with a sword in hand, most likely taken from one of the many decorated walls in the crowded home. I laughed as he stabbed her legs.

"Don't touch my brother or his girlfriend ever again! Ahhhh!" I should get in there...

I looked around the decorated walls and finally spotted a sword mounted on the wall across the room. I got up and sprinted to it, quickly running back and joining Gerard.

"Ahhhh! Take that!"

She screamed in agony as Gerard, Mikey, Brendon, and I fought her off. She couldn't keep all of us off of her. We slashed at her legs as Mikey punched, kicked, and Brendon clawed and punched as well. Everyone at the party quickly tried to get out.

"No! No one's leaving! Not yet, the party has barely started! Please, don't go! This party will be deemed a disaster for many years, please let me fix this! I can be fancy and fun like all of you!" I heard Debby cry. People pushed past her as she cried, "All I wanted was a decent party!" Her whole house is being destroyed by us... and all she cares about is her party!? Weird...

I turned back to the fight, just as mother had fallen to the floor. She screamed as we gave her no mercy. I climbed on top of her, getting my sword ready to stab her heart.

"I'm sorry mother, but you just, can't hurt my friends!" I stabbed my sword through her skin, to her heart as the boys watched, totally astonished. With one last scream, she poofed and laid peacefully on the floor. Brendon laughed one last time, then left the scene. I moved to her side as the boys joined me.  Before she could awaken, Mikey freaked out. He was twitching and shaking.

"M-mikey..." I rested my hand on his shoulder to calm him. He began to scream and cry, "Mikey? Mikey! Please, no!" Gerard quickly came to his other side.

"Mikey!? Can you hear me?" Gerard's eyes became glossy.

Mikey's pov

Oh my god, we did it! We defeated her! Maybe we can finally get home!

Then, everything went black, "Oh Michael, you can't leave. You're a part of the forest now," The dark voice spoke again, "Although, I have a deal that might strike your interest." I'm not making any deals with you...

"Michael, you don't have to be so mean. Just hear me out. You give me the girl, and I'll send you and your brother home, deal?"No I can't do that... anything but her...

"But Michael, she's all I want-" He cut himself off, "What's happening?" Everything was shaking, I could see Y/n and Gerard but I couldn't speak or move, "What the hell is going on!?" The voice was very confused. I think they're getting rid of you...

"How is this possible!?" It went black again, but this time, I could feel, I could see the dark, slim figure that had been running around my head all week.

"So, you're the thing that's been messing with my head? Who are you? And why me?" I asked, looking at the thing in front of me. It looked like me when I transform, just pitch black, and sadder.

"I'm here because of my daughter! She isn't allowed to go outside or be with boys, this is her punishment! Way worse than any beating!" I took a few more steps closer, "Wait, did I say all that out loud?" His yellow eyes filled with confusion. He began to grow smaller as the pitch black skin began to fade away.