Patty

E/c- eye color h/l- hair length h/c- hair color

Mikey's pov

"Oh come on, Mikey, it's not that hard talking to girls..." I rolled my eyes, "...you just gotta be yourself, and have confidence." We better get out of here soon...

As he talked I got the strange feeling that we were being followed. I stopped and put an arm in front of Gerard so he'd stop walking as well.

"What's going on?" I heard twigs breaking and whipped around fast.

"Who's there?"

I called out, unsure if I should be scared or happy to have found someone that could be helpful. I heard another snap from a near by tree. I looked up, but saw nothing. Finally, I heard one more snap but this time, it was accompanied by a short scream and a thud.

I ran over, a beautiful girl was lying on the ground looking back at me. She was laughing, with pretty e/c eyes and h/l h/c hair, wearing jeans and a black sweater.

"Are you alright?" I held out a hand as I helped her up.

"Yeah I'm fine." She giggled once more.

"Uhh m-my name's Mikey." Why am I so nervous?

She nodded, "Y/n, and you are?"

She walked over to Gerard, "Gerard, but sugar, you can call me Gee," She giggled again, "So, what's a pretty girl like you doing out here?"

"Um, well, I'm not actually supposed to be out here. You see my mother wants me to stay inside all day, says I'll turn into a whore if I go outside, so I spend my days either doing chores or sneaking outside." She smiled sweetly.

"Well we're trying to find our way home, you don't happen to know where New Jersey is? Do you?" Gerard did most of the talking. I just stared at her, I couldn't help it, she's just so pretty...

"I'm sorry, I don't, but I know somebody who might. Brendon knows his way well around these woods. I can take you there, if you want."

"That would be great, sug' maybe you could tag along and come home with us, if you'd like. Doesn't sound too fun at your place." He let out a soft chuckle.

"Really!? You wouldn't mind?" She asked, excitedly.

"Yeah, I mean, why not?" This made her smile, she's so cute I could melt... Oh fuck oh no why is this happening!? I've known her for two seconds...

"Let's get going then, also, nice Han solo costume, Mikey." how does she know star wars!?

She must've noticed how surprised I was from her comment, "I'm stuck inside all day, not totally sealed off from the world. I spend most of my free time in front of a tv, listening to melodies, and other stuff."

"So, how far away is Brendon's?" I asked, walking next to her.

"We should be there by tomorrow." She ran a hand through her h/l hair, why am I so into her? I've never felt this with anyone back home, but now? It just, happens?

As we walked, Gerard and I talked to her about things back home. As we talked with her, she stopped. We both stopped as I looked at her with concern. She put a finger to her mouth to signal, we need to be quiet. We heard a whoosh as something jumped in front of Y/n scaring Gerard and I, making us jump a bit.

"Hey baby, what's going on? Who are ya friends?" The boy stood up, he was around our age with reddish hair in a devil costume(pic above but like pre hiatus). I think it's a costume...

"Hey Patty, it's been awhile," She smiled at him wait no... they can't be a thing!? I like her! No...

"Um, this is Gerard and Mikey. I'm taking them to Brendon's." She stepped closer to him.

"Its been a long while darlin', I've missed you..." He ran a hand through her h/c hair. I could feel the jealousy rising through my body.

"Uhm, we should probably get going." I said, desperately trying to get him off of her.

"Maybe I could come along?" He was still playing with her hair.

"Yeah, you totally should. I mean, if it's okay with you guys." She turned around to look at us, making Patrick let go of her hair.

"Sure, I don't mind. Mikey?" Thanks Gerard, now there's no way she'll want to be with me... fuck, why can't I just stop thinking about her?

"It's alright, I guess..." I blankly stated.

"Great! Let's go." We began walking again. This time, Patrick took lead in the conversation; with his arm around Y/n, talking about all the adventures and crazy shit he's found out here. I didn't believe any of it, on the other hand, Gerard was deeply invested in what he had to say.

"... and then, I stabbed that fuckin' dragon in the neck, totally killing it. I thought I was gonna get killed by that massive fuckin' thing. It was totally insane." Gerard looked at him wide eyed, totally in awe.

"Yeah cause a dragon is totally real!" I was getting pretty annoyed.

"Yeah actually, they are. You guys really haven't been in this forest before, strange things happen here. Some people say it's magic, others say it's a hallucination, I say it's totally cool." He smirked, I wanna smack that stupid smirk off his dumb face...

It was beginning to get dark as the sun set, "We should probably get some rest, don't want to be tired for Brendon." Y/n said, walking to a tree, and lying up against it, running a hand through her beautiful hair. I forced myself to sit next to her.

"Hey, could I sleep here?" I asked beginning, to sit by her.

"Yeah, go ahead." Patrick looked up as he talked to Gerard.

"Hey babe, what's going on? Only I get to sleep next to you." I could see the jealousy forming inside of him.

"You can sleep on the other side, it's okay. Mikey's allowed to sleep here." She smiled at him.

"But you're my girl, I can't just have random guys sleeping next to you!" He was getting angrier by the second, that wasn't going to make me move.

"Oh yeah? Where have you been these past couple of weeks, Patrick? Hmm?" Shit's about to go down...

I looked back at Patrick, he looks so frustrated and angry at the same time, it's like he's about to explode...

"I've been... doing stuff! Okay, just lemme sit next to you with out Mike the perv watching!" Her eyes widened, perv? Yeah totally... I'd love to watch my crush make out with her boyfriend...

I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, Patrick! I don't really want you sitting next to me at all now!" I smirked at Patrick.

"Agh!" He yelled, what the fuck!?

His skin began to turn a dark red as he grew to be about ten feet tall, horns growing out of his head, he became totally demon like. What the hell???

He leaned down, getting into my face with a large smirk across his face. Gerard ran and hid behind a near by tree.

"I didn't want to have to do this, but now it seems necessary..."

OwO-
Ooooo cliff hanger, I wonder what'll happen next. I hope you guys are enjoying this so far, I wasn't really sure how or if I'd get it out. I'm having fun with it, so we'll see what'll end up happening next.~peace out cheesebags