The L word

Tw- panic attacks, child abuse, talk of child abuse

S/c- skin color

As we walked, we came upon an old house, it was huge. This is more like a mansion, who puts a mansion in the middle of a forest?

"Hey, maybe there's someone in there. We could get help." Gerard suggested as we approached.

Mikey and I both agreed to this idea. We all ran up to the front door. I let go of Mikey's hand in the process.

The front porch was pretty big, the house was a light shade of blue with white edging. The paint sadly peeling with stains covering the surface from being in the dirty forest. Gee rang the doorbell, we heard a loud chime ring through the whole house and outside.

We waited a few seconds before hearing some shuffling and the unlocking of many locks along the side of the door. Finally, it opened to reveal a younger woman with ginger hair and pretty brown eyes.

"Hi, could you maybe help us out m-"

She interrupted Gerard, "Oh, are you here for the party?"

"No, we just need help getting home. You see, we're lost and would like to get home soon." Mikey told her.

She smiled, "Ah, come in, you can stay with us for now. We have way too much room in this house. My name is Debby." She opened the door wider to let us in.

"I'm Gerard, this is Y/n, and my brother Mikey." We all walked into the gigantic house. It was way cleaner than the outside.

"Josh! We have company!" She called. A man with bright yellow hair ran down the stairs beside us, accompanied by another man with fluffy dark hair and brown eyes.

"Hi, I'm Josh this is my buddy, Tyler."

"I'm Gerard, this is Y/n, and my brother Mikey." He repeated.

"They got lost in the forest and found our house, so I figured they could stay with us. Maybe even attend the party. Oh darn, the party is in two hours, we should get ready. I'll show you to your rooms, everything you need to get ready should already be layed out."

We followed Debby down a short hallway with blue wallpaper and hard wood floors.

"This room is yours," She pushed Mikey in, "This one yours," She pushed Gerard into one, and finally me, "And this one is yours. Make yourselves at home, there are bathrooms connected to each of your rooms, and if you need anything, I'll be cleaning."

She made her way back out the hall way and into the entry way. This feels kinda sketchy... I guess it would be rude if I didn't get ready, I am their guest, right?

I walked around the big room, making my way to the large bathroom, oh my god, I stink so bad I need a shower...

I slowly and carefully removed each piece of clothing as I examine my many scars and bruises running up and down my body. I jumped into the shower, quickly cleaning my s/c figure. I got out and wrapped myself in a towel before walking into the bedroom where a short baby blue dress(below) sat on the bed, accompanied by matching white flats on the floor.