3rd Person POV

While the group of friends are running, little did they know Chan and Han was also in that particular park. Watching them run around like idiots.

Chan's POV

"Heya Hannie, do you think I should post a photo of one of them?" I looked over to Han that was smirking for some reason.

"Hmm? Yeah sure! I think you should post a photo of Woojin" Han was now grinning from ear to ear, I did the same.

"I'll draw him" We glance at each other, grinning before I took my phone out and took a close up picture of Woojin.
(From where Chan and Han is sitting, the boys were close enough to get a good face shot)

As I was making the picture, I could feel Han's breath next to my ear. It was uncomfortable but I knew that he wanted to see the process of it.

After a good 5 minutes of making it, I look up to see that Han fell asleep on my shoulders and the boys have stopped running around and is now eating pizzas.

I went on Instagram and posted it under my CB97 account. After a good 10 old seconds, it have gotten 10k likes and 100 comments. I chuckled and then watch the boys swipe out there phones.

CB97

CB97 - Who is this beauty that I am luckily in the same park as? ;)

Likes: 10k
Comments: 100

3RachaIsMyShit: OH MY GOD!! WHO IS THE LUCKY PERSON THAT CB97 DREW?!!!

Stan3RachaOrDie: @3RachaIsMyShit I KNOW WHO IS THE FUCKING LUCKY PERSON?!

DaddyBearOojin: 😳

Meanhoe: WOOJIN?!!! WHAT IN THE NAME OF JISOO?!!??!???

HwangiePrince: AJWCWGHWGAHAJAJWGEIDHB WOOJIN HYUNG WAS DRAWN BY CB97 😵😵😵

Meanhoe: Wait! It says he's in the same park! INVESTIGATE TIME!

DaddyBearOojin: N-no! It's just probably someone that is similar to me 😳

3RachaIsMyShit: @CB97 is @DaddyBearOojin the picture in your drawing?

CB97: @3RachaIsMyShit mmmmmhhhhhmmmmm ;)

CB97: @DaddyBearOojin No~ it is you ;)

Meanhoe: HOLY SHI-

HwangiePrince: IN THE NAME OF JI-

DaddyBearOojin: 😳😳😳 I-it's me?!!!

CB97: Of course~ D.A.D.D.Y ;)

Meanhoe: OH MY FUCKIN SHIT! AMBULANCE ALERT! WOOJIN IS NOW A BLUSHING TOMATO AND HIS PHONE DROPPED IN THE PIZZA BO-

HwangiePrince: CB97 IS A FUCKIN SUB?!!?????!!

Stan3RachaOrDie: No in ducking hell?!

GossipNews: News alert! @CB97 has called @DaddyBearOojin D.A.D.D.Y!

CB97: @HwangiePrince of course ;)

CB97: @Meanhoe glad I have an impact on him ;)

CB97: @GossipNews who are you? And why are you in my business?

GossipNews: I am a gossip channel if you haven't already know and I am here for some T.E.A

3RachaIsMyShit: Awh dang~!

3rd Person POV

The friends logged off of Instagram and is now teasing Woojin.

"Looks like your idol notices you Woojin" Minho smirked before continuing to eat his pizza.

"I can't believe CB97 is a sub! I always thought he would be the dominant type of person" Hyunjin dropped his jaws as wide as he could.

"H-Hey Changbin, why don't you comment of I-Instagram..?" Woojin tried to change the topic.

"I- Uh..oh look! There's an ice cream truck!" Changbin pointed towards the truck and dashed to it.

"What in the name of Jisoo was that?" Minho said with his mouth stuffed.

Back to Chan's POV

I lightly chuckled not wanting to wake up Han. I looked over at him sleeping peacefully on my shoulder and decided it was best to just carry him back to my house and let him sleep in the guest room.

I picked up Han carefully walked towards the ice cream truck because I saw Changbin.

"Hey dude, can you help me get Han on my back?" I motion my heads towards a sleeping Han that I was holding in bridal style.

I saw him smirked and was confused.

"Hmm..sure but do me a favor" I questioned it for a while before agreeing.

Changbin helped Han onto my back as I was squatting.

"Ok so what is it?" I stood up.

"Can you meet me at the cafe at around..7:00 pm tomorrow after school?" I was surprised he wanted to hang out.

"Yeah sure, which cafe?"

"The one down the street..around 30 minutes from school" Changbin said as he took the ice cream from the man and paid.

"Ok meet you there tomorrow" I gave him a smile before him taking off.