- ANNOUNCEMENT -

Hey, readers! What's up? Guess I haven't really said anything for quite some time, probably because I don't really say much and because I've been busy playing Fire Emblem: Three Houses when it got out.

No kidding, I would say it's the best game I've played. Sure, there're a lot more games out there, but this game takes the solid number one place in my heart. I can say, for certain, that I love this game so much.

Anyways, my love for the series aside, I've come to make an announcement regarding this story. A.K.A. bad news.

I'm dropping this story.

I know, I know. With all that's happened, and I probably have so much spare time on my hands to write the bloody chapters, it feels odd that I would suddenly drop it. And I can tell that a lot of you might be upset with this sudden action.

And to that, I have a few reasons as to why. Promise.

One; I faced author's block. Or, I suppose, not really author's block because I'm still actually writing more stories behind the scenes. I just don't say anything because it feels weird to say things when I haven't really published them.

Rather, I faced obstacles when trying to come up with a definitive plotline for this particular story. I've actually laid the groundworks for myself, but I can't really seem to make it work, for some reason, so I have to give up on it. And I was really excited to do so.

Two; I've other stories that I'm more motivated to do. I look at this story and smile, knowing that there's a lot of cool stuff that I can do with this one, but I have to drop it. I know, I hate it as much as some of you do, but I've no other choice. I have to.

Three; this story concept is a little popular amongst other story writers. Don't believe me? There's a lot more stories that revolves around Izuku becoming super powerful, and I couldn't really make it fit. I just see him as an awesome, friendly guy, and I wrote him as being Saitama... err, not really my best work there.

Unlike my other stories where I (maybe) try to tackle new angles, this one is already explored by a lot of other writers. So it's a no-go for me on this one.

Four (and lastly); I really want to focus on My Anime Game Life! and The Administrator's Descent. This probably ties in to my second aforementioned reason, so dropping this will be give me the chance to focus on my other stories for a change.

...

This feels a little weird. I don't usually drop stories, but I'm no stranger to it, to be honest.

I've dropped loads of my old OC stories back in Fanfiction. I lost interest in OC's, and sought out another way to write stories, hence my current writing series on this platform. Both My Anime Game Life! and Sins are the ones I will be focusing on the most, with other stories just being fun side projects I'll make along the way.

Anyways, with all of that regurgitation, I want to say this; sorry, and thank you.

Sorry for disappointing everyone who were looking forward to the next chapters of this story. I really wanted to write out more, but find myself lacking motivation to continue it. I really want to write more scenes for Izuku kicking villain ass, but I can't. I'm sorry, really.

And thank you to everyone who have been really patient with this story, and given it the 1.5K reads it now has. That's crazy! Starting out as a writer here, I was only expecting perhaps fifty measly reads, so to know that this story reached the thousands is incredible. Thank you for that, guys.

So... yeah, that's all there is to it. Nothing more to it.

Sins: One Punch Hero is officially dropped, so I won't be working on this one anymore.